Nick B



by Bryan O'Donoghue



Stunning 22 year old Nick is a model at csamodels, from Australia.











 Fairly new to modelling, Nick is showing great potential in the modelling world, with an amazing physique and great  looks!













 Nick is an easy going guy, laid back and chilled. He graduated in Exercise and Sport Science last year and his dedication to his gym training and healthy living is undisputable.











 Make sure to visit CSA Australia's!





Here's Nick's full interview


Nick, a warm welcome to Stunning Men and many thanks for taking the time to do the interview.
No worries mate a pleasure to do so

Could we start off with talking a little about yourself and your background? You are from Perth, Western Australia ...
Well originally from Queensland we moved over to Albany a few years ago and I moved up to Perth last year for university. I’m studying sport science at ECU.

How did you get into modelling? Is it something you always wanted to do?
Kinda just fell into it ... I went into the Mullaloo bachelor of the year and met Chrystopher through that and all the rest kinda just happened! (Nick laughs)

What do you enjoy the most about it?
Well, I’d have to say looking good, feeling good and getting paid for it! (more laughs)

How do you prepare before a photoshoot?
For a photoshoot I tend to just eat pretty clean and lean coming into it. I don’t really have to change much because I usually stay lean year round so it’s not that difficult.

How was your shoot with Bryan O’Donoghue?
Was good ... had lots of fun. It was the first one I’ve done and couldn’t be happier with how it turned out. Props to Bryan; he’s a great guy and a great photographer. If anyone has the chance,  definitely work with him

Are you interested in doing runway work?
Yeah, wouldn’t mind doing runway work. I would need a bit more practice though, because I’m fairly new to it all! (Nick laughs)

What’s the best advice you were given about modelling, if any?
Ha ha, well ... I haven’t really been given much advice ...

You have a great physique. How do you keep in shape and healthy? Do you do any sport?
Well,  I do have a trainer so she keeps me in check most of the time. I eat 6 small meals a day, train 5 times a week and this keeps me in pretty good shape. Apart from that I don’t do sport. I hope to compete in a bodybuilding show in May next year so I am currently training for that.

What are your top three favourite exercises at the gym?
Have to be cable flys, pullups and rows, they give the best pump (Nick laughs again).

What’s the best form of cardio for you?
I don’t do a lot of cardio but when I do it’s mostly sprints or HIIT on TRX straps.

How do you keep motivated?
I just love the feeling or looking and feeling good. It’s more of a lifestyle now, so I enjoy it. I don’t really need to force myself (Nick laughs).

Do you have any role models? People who inspire you?
Have to say guys like IFBB pro Steve Cook and amateur Jeff Seid would have to be my biggest inspirations.

Now a few quick fun questions if we may? What do you do in your free time?
I don’t usually have a lot of free time but I try to chill out and take it easy! Ha ha!

Are you a brief man or a boxer kinda guy?
I’d say a brief man!

What do you listen to on your iPod?
On my iPod is a lot of different stuff mostly guys like skrillex, knife party, kill the noise ... just stuff that gets you ampt! (More laughs)

Your favourite song/piece of music to play while running?
Fir hive-knife party.

What kind of movies do you like?
I enjoy everything mostly just your average action movies or the latest ones out! Ha Ha!

One last question Nick, where do you see yourself and what would you like to be doing in 10 years time?
Would like to be doing something with my degree; may be strength and conditioning coach but who knows?  I’m pretty easy going! Ha Ha!

Nick, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being a good sport. Best of luck for the future!

Comments