Christopher from CSA Models



We are delighted to welcome a fantastic model at Stunning Men, beautiful and sexy newcomer Christopher, with great photos by AZ Photography Perth and Shot by Edelcita 





Christopher is an Australian model from Melbourne, now living in Perth, Western Australia, and is represented by CSA Models







Christopher has been very active and into sports since the age of 5 when he started gymnastics, which explains his stunning physique







Obviously passionate about fitness, he has other interests such as music and books. Christopher is also a keen cook.









Thank you to Christopher for doing the interview with us.







Make sure you check CSA Models on Facebook and Instagram to see many more of their stunning models


All photographic copyrights to AZ Photography Perth and 
Shot by Edelcita 



***Please follow Stunning Men on Instagram and like us on Facebook***


Christopher's vital statistics
Height: 6'2" 
Weight: 165lb
Waist: 34"
Chest: 38"
Eye colour: Hazel
Hair colour: Brown

Christopher's interview in full

Christopher, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. You are from Melbourne, Victoria but currently live in Perth, Western Australia.

Yes, I was born in East Melbourne and shortly after moved to West Melbourne (not confusing at all) and I lived there until I was about 9 when my family and I moved to Perth (from East to West to very slightly further West) and I’ve lived here ever since.

First thing first ... how did you get into modelling?

My older Sister Caitlin got me into modelling around fifteen because she wanted to experiment on me with her fashion style. I started as a more cosplay and artistic style of model before I got the confidence to start doing more fashion inspired shoots. That shift towards more fashion inspired shoots came about mostly because of my sister Caitlin’s influence in helping me to develop my own unique sense of style.

 What do you think is the most fulfilling thing about modelling?

What most fulfilling is nailing a brief. Being able to help creatives fulfil their vision of what they are passionate about achieving, that can be incredibly rewarding and being able to fulfil so many different visions is very gratifying.

How comfortable are you in showing off your physique in a shoot?

I don’t have any reservations about showing off my physique for a shoot. I work quite hard to keep myself in shape but for me my physique is no different than an article of clothing.

You look amazing. How did you get into such great shape? 

Through a veriety of different workout regiments. It can be running, weights, climbing, rowing, football, etc. I live a highly active lifestyle so I’m always doing different activities to keep me fit.

When did your passion for fitness start?

My family got me into athletics at an early age, probably around 5. It’s always been an important part of my life.

What keeps you determined and driven to work out?

I believe once you become proficient at a certain task you should continue to work on it and improve even more over time. The people who’ve inspired me most have always worked to improve and work towards bettering themselves.

What is your diet like?

It’s quite varied, I’m a chef so I’m always trying different things. However, I try to be conscious about what I’m putting into my body and make good decisions.

If you had a cheat day, what would be your Favourite food?

Black Forest Cake. It’s such a decadent cake with such great contrast between the richness of the dark chocolate and the tartness of the cherries. I usually don’t make one unless it’s someone’s birthday but otherwise it would be every other cheat day.

And what’s the best form of cardio for you?

Running is my Favourite form of cardio. I love the feeling of freedom that it provides me; that ability to be in the moment is something that I cherish.

Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?

For the right person, certainly. I like to cook for potential partners, and I like to introduce them to new experiences that I come across.

Your Favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?

My taste in music varies so much, especially when training as it depends on the session and the intensity. Right now, Money Trees by Kendrick Lamar ft Jay Rock.

Do you have any other passions besides fitness?

I’ve already mentioned my passion for cooking but I’m also very passionate about music. I enjoy listening to different genres of music and coming to an understanding of why it resonates with different people.

What can’t you live without?

Books. There are a few answers I could go with but I’m always trying to learn new things and books are my favourite way of learning.

Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at …

… Snowboarding. I had never been snowboarding in my life until last year, however within the first two days I was already quite confident, leading to me going down a black diamond run.

Now ... I’m just not very good at …

… I’m not particularly good at painting, which is rather disappointing because my sister Caitlin is quite a talented artist. I’m always so intrigued and enthralled by artists and their processes.

One last question Christopher, what is your big dream?

To continue my journey, working to improve my craft and my continued growth as a person. I believe that my work will take me far and lead to me working with many diverse types of creatives and that if my work inspires anyone to pursue their passions, I will be proud.

Christopher, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such a good sport. All the best for the future.

Comments