Adrian from CSA Models



We are delighted to welcome a fantastic model at Stunning Men, beautiful and sexy newcomer Adrian, with great photos by AZ Photography Perth



Adrian is an American model from Texas, now living in Perth, Western Australia, and is represented by CSA Models








Just looking at Adrian, you know this great looking guy was a gymnast. You'd be right as he took on gymnastics at a national level at a very young age.










Adrian is a lot of fun and he's a genuinely nice guy. He practises and trains Martial Arts, and with the gym, this is what helps maintain his incredible physique.








Make sure you check CSA Models on Facebook and Instagram to see many more of their stunning models
All photographic copyrights to AZ Photography Perth













***Please follow Stunning Men on Instagram and like us on Facebook***


Adrian's vital statistics
Height: 5'9" 
Waist: 31.5"
Chest: 36"
Eye colour: blue
Hair colour: brown

Adrian's interview in full

Adrian, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview.

You are so welcome. Very happy to be part of Stunning Men.


You are from Dallas, Texas but now live in Perth, Western Australia, right?

Hi. Yes, I moved to Australia when I was very young, first a Gold Coast boy when my mum moved for my dad. That didn’t pan out and so we moved down to Perth where some of mum’s family lived when I was 4.

 

Oh cool. First thing first ... how did you get into modelling?

Well, I was quite a confident out-there kid and decided to join Krissie Westwood and learn the runway when I was 7 or 8, but that passion fizzled out. It wasn’t till about two years ago when I started freelance modelling as a way to express myself after a breakup. This turned into a long lost passion. This passion was seen by Chrys at CSA models and now I’m on their books doing some amazing shoots for some wonderful brands.

 

Awesome! What do you think is the most fulfilling thing about modelling?

To truly express oneself, that is something hard to do for many, to be comfortable in your own skin, modelling allows for that build of confidence and character. Plus, we get too show off some pretty cool products and fashion (Big smile from Adrian).

 

How comfortable are you in showing off your physique in a shoot?

Very. I love what I’ve put time and effort into building. Would be a waste to not show it off.

 

And that, we absolutely agree with. You are looking amazing. How did you get into such shape?

I was a state gymnast at a very young age and that ingrained a certain physique into me. I have practically had abs since I was 9 or 10. Martial arts and the gym help maintain and build onto that foundation. I’m in the gym 2 to 3 times a week and I’m practising martial arts most days of the week.

 

When did your passion for fitness start?

When I was very little, gymnastics pushed me hard and I liked it so I took up other sports mainly karate, which has evolved to JKD (Jeet Kune Do).

 

What keeps you determined and driven to work out?

Personal due diligence. I tell myself I need to look as good as I do to do my passions, to get more modelling jobs and most importantly to feel good in my own body, which I do!

 

Fantastic. Now, what is your diet like?

Very mixed. A lot ask me what I eat to look like this but I’m not on any special diet. I eat lots of curries, burgers, pizza, Chinese food etc. I only cut dairy.

 

I was going to ask you, if you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food; but with all these burgers, and pizzas, you hardly need to cheat! Is there anything else?

Lollies. I hardly ever if at all eat them.

 

And what’s the best form of cardio for you?

Is this a trick question (Adrian laughs)

 

Yeah, with all the Martial Arts sports you practise and teach… I have my answer.

It’s obviously sparring. When I go to the gym with students to do Martial Arts it’s quite an intensive cardio session.

 

Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?

I think so. I’m very spontaneous and I like to do activities like roller blading or rock climbing for dates.

 

Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?

I listen to a lot of anime tunes and hype music while I work out and I never run.

 

Do you have any other passions besides fitness?

I have mentioned some previously but a huge passion for me is Martial Arts and JKD specifically. I train it, I read it, I teach it. I also love making films, just small nerdy projects to have fun and make connections.

 

What can’t you live without?

Sleep, sounds like a funny answer. But I love my sleep ins.

 

No, it’s a perfect answer; after all that energy, sleep is good. Now could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at …

… dancing. I have been told I have good body control and movement.

 

Now ... I’m just not very good at …

… singing, no voice of an angel here.

 

One last question Adrian, what is your big dream?

I have many to be honest, but other than to live happily and free of stress, I would love to be in a movie whether this be in Hollywood, Hong Kong cinema or Bollywood. Has been a dream since I was a child.

 

Well Adrian, it has truly been a pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best with the movies and for the future.


Comments