Tim from CSA Models


 

We are delighted to welcome beautiful newcomer Tim at Stunning Men with great images by J Adams Images




19 year old Tim is an aspiring model from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia, and is represented by CSA Models





With a beautiful delicate face and a fresh look, young Tim is a gift to fashion





Tim has been doing rock climbing for a few years and loves surfing





He's passionate about music, and couldn't live without it. He plays the guitar and the piano





Many thanks to Tim for taking the time to do the interview with us.





Make sure you check CSA Models on Facebook and Instagram to see many more of their stunning models

All photographic copyrights to 

***Please follow Stunning Men on Instagram and like us on Facebook***



Tim's vital statistics
Height: 6'3" 
Weight: 163lbs  
Waist: 32"
Chest: 39"
Eye colour: blue
Hair colour: blond


Tim's interview in full

Tim, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. You are from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia ...

Yes, I sure am.

 

First thing first ... how did you get into modelling?

It was always something I was interested in growing up, so when a colleague of mine I meet working in a cafe mentioned the possibility of modelling, I jumped at the opportunity. A year on from that I’ve been able to work my way into the industry and sign with CSA.

 

What do you think is the most fulfilling thing about modelling?

I personally really love the feeling when the shots come back and you get to really see the photographers vision realised. It’s always a bit of a “phew” moment for me to know my work gelled with the vision.

 

How comfortable are you in showing off your physique in a shoot?

Feeling pretty good about it now. At first, I was a bit how you going about the whole thing but I’m building confidence with each shoot.

 

Do you follow a strict diet?

Nah… I follow a very loose diet that mainly just says don’t eat excessive junk food.

 

If you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?

Forever missing the taste of sour straps from when I was a kid. so given the opportunity I would happily demolish a pack of them.

 

What’s the best form of cardio for you, if you do cardio?

Surfing would be my favourite form of cardio. It gives all the health benefits of swimming but it’s actually fun.

 

Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?

Ahhhh … honestly couldn't tell you. I think I try to be a fun date, the last thing I want is to be sitting in a restaurant on a first date and there’s just no chemistry. So, I always pick a fun activity, like mini golf, that way even if it doesn’t work out at least it was fun.

 

What’s your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?

I really like listening to Dire Straits while running. I get caught up in the story-based song writing, which helps me forget how much I hate running.

 

Do you have any other passions besides modelling?

Yeah! I’m pretty into music and I spend a lot of time practising on various instruments scattered around my house like the guitar, bass, piano, and a ¼ cello I picked up in an op shop.

 

What can’t you live without?

Kinda corny given my last reply, but I couldn’t live without music. It plays such a strong role in my life. There’s such a range of emotions good music can put you through or help you out of, and you know, life’s better with a sound track.

 

Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at …

… Rock climbing. I’ve been doing it for 5 years now and take my lank to maximum advantage.

 

Now ... I’m just not very good at …

… Getting out of bed before 8, that shits hard man.

 

One last question Tim, what is your big dream?

I really wanna get into runway modelling, and from there it would be sick to be able to travel for modelling.

 

Tim, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future

 

 



Comments