Bryan from CSA Models

 


We are please to be welcoming sexy Bryan at Stunning Men with beautiful images by AZ Photography Perth



Bryan is a South African model now living in Perth, Western Australia, and is represented by CSA Models








Bryan is a fitness fanatic - you can tell by his stunning physique - and a very creative person







He's an outdoor kind of guy, who loves surfing and staying healthy, We'd like to add that not only is he very friendly, but also a very funny guy!








Make sure you check CSA Models on Facebook and Instagram to see many more of their stunning models

All photographic copyrights to AZ Photography Perth







***Please follow Stunning Men on Instagram and like us on Facebook***


Bryan's vital statistics
Height: 5'9" 
Weight: 172
lbs  
Waist: 32"
Chest: 41"
Eye colour: blue/grey
Hair colour: dark brown

Bryan's interview in full

Bryan, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview.

Hi, nice to be here.

You are originally from South Africa, right? Yes, I grow up in a small South African town on the KZN coastline. This was where I excelled as a young athlete in various sports, had a bodyboarding sponsorship, became South Africa’s first-ever youngest professionally qualified lifeguard and was an avid surf & skate photographer.

That’s incredible Bryan. From a small SA town to now Perth… what a journey! After year 12 school graduation I felt living in a small town wasn’t the life for me, so I packed a bag, and headed on an international journey to broaden my small-town views and horizons.

These travels eventually brought me to Perth, which I now call my home for the last 15yrs. Since relocating to Perth, I’ve graduated with various degrees in photography, filming, personal training and entrepreneurship in small business, started a philanthropy-based beach fitness bootcamp business, been a model on all of Perth’s biggest runways, was a Snr Aircrewman for the Westpac Rescue Helicopter Service and was a Men’s Health Magazine “man of the year” Finalist, just to name a few.

Wow, you’ve been a busy guy and have achieved a lot. Now fast forward the clock to present times and you’ll find me behind the camera lens for my videography and photography business, and in front of the camera lens as a model for CSA models.


First thing first ... how did you get into modelling?

I was assisting on a photoshoot for CSA Models quite some time ago when Chrys from CSA Models approached me and mentioned I should be on his roster. After a bit of banter between us and modelling on all of Perth’s biggest runways, fast forward a decade, here we are.

What do you think is the most fulfilling thing about modelling? Learning about yourself and your comfort levels around what you can and can’t do.

How comfortable are you in showing off your physique in a shoot? I wouldn’t be modelling if I wasn’t comfortable, but that’s not what it’s about for me. If a brand wants to use me for their shoot based on my hard work and dedication to my fitness, then great.

You are looking amazing. How on earth did you get into such shape? I’m passionate about staying physically fit enough to enjoy being active with friends and have a personal training back ground. Plus, a mindset of “don’t be lazy” definitely helps too.

When did your passion for fitness start? It’s always been this way. It’s a part of who I am.

What keeps you determined and driven to work out? I like to test my limits to see what’s possible and what’s not.

What is your diet like? It’s a lot more relaxed these days but I try to eat healthy 90% of my diet and don’t have drinks unless it’s a party or an event.

If you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food? I like pasta, burgers and crème brûlée.


Crème brûlée is actually my favourite dessert. And what’s the best form of cardio for you? 

Sex and surfing! 


I was going to ask you whether I could ask you a few quick fun questions … but I can see you’re up for that. Do you think you are a good date?

The best according to my partner, as it’s about relaxing enough to enjoy each other’s company and checking any ego at the door.


Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?

The most common music you’ll find me listening to is punk, rock, alternate rock and metal. I have various playlist ranging from piano, Spanish guitar, electric violin to completely the opposite like heavy metal. I listen to everything except for rap.

Do you have any other passions besides fitness? I'm a professional videographer and photographer who loves to stay fit and healthy. If I’m not being creative, you’ll find me at the beach, hiking, gardening or having fun adventures with friends and or family.


What can’t you live without?

My creativity, my mind, sex and my partner

Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at… coming up with for creative solutions to problems, which blows people’s minds.


Now ... I’m just not very good at …

… telling jokes


One last question Bryan, what is your big dream?

Being a creative director of multimillion dollar productions


Bryan, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future.


Comments