Kyle from CSA Models

 



We are thrilled to welcome beautiful newcomer Kyle at Stunning Men with great images by AZ Photography Perth




Kyle is a young model from Singapore who lives in Perth, Western Australia, and is represented by CSA Models








Although only 23, Kyle has been practising sports for many years. Starting with Karate, then volleyball and competitive cheerleading. 








A funny friendly guy, Kyle is a real foodie and just loves Chinese food.








Make sure you check CSA Models on Facebook and Instagram to see many more of their stunning models

All photographic copyrights to AZ Photography Perth


***Please follow Stunning Men on Instagram and like us on Facebook***








Kyle's vital statistics
Height: 5'7" 
Weight: 156lbs  
Waist: 32.5"
Chest: 33"
Eye colour: dark brown
Hair colour: black


Kyle's interview in full

Kyle, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. You are from Singapore and live in Perth, Western Australia ...

Yes, that’s correct.

 

Could you tell us a little about yourself?

I’m 23 and finishing university as an undergraduate in sound production. I am kept busy by doing lots of volleyball and cheerleading.

 

Cool! First thing first ... how did you get into modelling?

I got into modelling through my best friend. My best friend recently started and told me I should come and give it a go. I usually follow his lead on a lot of things and thought that this would be a good opportunity to try something a bit different.

What do you think is the most fulfilling thing about modelling? 

The most fulfilling thing about modelling is that it gives me a good incentive to not be lazy and keep a healthy lifestyle to stay at my best. It also doesn’t hurt to get some good quality pictures of myself as I usually don’t take many pictures.

How comfortable are you in showing off your physique in a shoot?

I am actually rather shy by nature, so showing off my physique isn’t something I do. I wouldn’t say I’m comfortable in showing off my physique, I am however comfortable with my shirt off, so I just try and use that mindset to get a bit more comfortable during the shoots.

You are looking stunning. How did you get into such shape?

Honestly most of it came naturally through sports. I’ve done cheerleading for about five years, and it has been very hard on the body, so I slowly just developed my physique through that. I’ve also spent a lot of hours playing volleyball, making my legs very strong. But this doesn’t mean I get to skip leg day at the gym.

When did your passion for fitness start?

I would say that my passion for fitness started when I really started getting into sports, when I was around 18. I did many years of karate when I was younger and that kept me in decent shape.

Awesome. So, volleyball and karate …

But when I found more sports that I really loved to do, it just snowballed out of control. I would end up training five to six days a week with back-to-back classes, but because I absolutely loved what I was doing I kept going back for more.

What keeps you determined and driven to work out?

What usually keeps me going is just my love for the sports I do. However, when it comes to the gym it’s a different story. I go to the gym to maintain and help my body to further improve at my sports. I don’t have any particular fondness for the gym though, so I usually need to drag my butt in because I know it’s good for me and I need it if I want to improve as an athlete.

What is your diet like?

I don’t have any particular diet and will usually eat anything that is handed to me. As I still live at home with family nothing beats mums home cooking, and this usually consist of typical Chinese dishes. As I expel most of my energy doing lots of sports, I don’t usually have the time to be picky about what I eat as I’d rather eat what I have than no food at all.

If you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?

I would definitely start my morning with steamed pork buns and dumpling for breakfast. This is my favourite breakfast since I was young. For lunch I would love to go to a sushi train and eat as much sushi as I’d like. Personally, I think the best sushi train in Perth is Super Tetsudo and I eat way too much when I do go there.

 

That’s sounds amazing to me; I love Chinese food and sushi too. Anything else?

To round off my cheat day, I would finish with a nice hot bowl of ramen. Nothing beats a rich meal at night after a big day and that’s ramen for me. Finally, if I had enough space in my belly after stuffing my face all day, I would have some bubble tea to help all that food go down.

 

And what’s the best form of cardio for you?

The best form of cardio for me would just be the training I do during volleyball or cheer. Nothing has ever come close to making me want to collapse more than fast paced drills in volleyball in preparation for our games or doing routine after routine at cheer in the lead up to competitions. Saying I wanted to throw in the bucket would have been an understatement. Ask any middle blocker in volleyball how fast the game can be or ask any cheerleader how much full outs kill and you will be met with pain.

 

I feel exhausted just listening … Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?

I’m not sure if I would be a great date, but I would make a good one. As stated before, I’m very shy and quite the introvert, so social interactions aren’t exactly my forte and usually awkwardness ensues. However, from the dates I’ve been on, I have been told that I was kind and attentive and made good plans on places to eat and places to go to have some fun and relax. So, if you can get pass the initial shy person and find the foodie that likes activity, I’m sure I’ll at least be a good date.

 

Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?

I know this will sound very boring, but I love training to some good pop music. It may be because I generally like the music but it’s also fun to just sing along or dance and be stupid while training.

 

You sound like the perfect fun guy to be with.

However, when I’m in the gym it’s a complete 180. When I’m pumping out weights I listen to the saddest and most depressing songs. Nothing to get pumped to or anything of the sort, just sadness in the music and that’s how I gym, I know it’s a bit strange, but it works for me. One I have noticed I’ve listened to a lot recently is Glimpse of Us by Joji.

Do you have any other passions besides fitness and sports?

I’m not sure if you can consider this a passion, but I watch way too much anime for my own good. Usually when trying to relax or have some downtime I’ll be watching anime. Might be a bit of an escape thing but I love the story behind a lot of it and there is just so much variety that I could probably find something I would like to watch and would enjoy easily. If I’m not watching anime though I’ll be playing Pokémon. With the new game coming out you shouldn’t expect to see me for a while as I’ll be gaming away with my best friends.

 

What can’t you live without?

I don’t think I could live without my sports and the friends I have. They keep me from going insane and I need both in my life to keep me entertained and moving. Without them I think I would be a little hermit at home and never leave the house or talk to anyone.

 

Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at …

… jumping to conclusions. Okay now with that bad joke out of the way, it does actually have to do with jumping. I am very good at jumping in general and I have the highest jump on my volleyball team even though I am one of the shortest players.

 

Congrats! Now ... I’m just not very good at …

…I’m definitely not good at walking. I’m being serious this time, I am very clumsy and will tip and fall over my feet or nothing. I literally can not walk on a flat surface with no obstructions and still tip on nothing. I think it’s a talent that people won’t recognise but I think of it as walking with a bit of spice in life.

 

You are one funny guy Kyle. OK, one last question, what is your big dream?

A big dream I’ve had was to compete at worlds for cheer. I have been relatively unlucky in that I haven’t been to nationals. It’s very common for most cheerleaders, but circumstances have never allowed me to go. Someday I hope to compete or even just attend the worlds competition to see all the amazing athletes from all over the world compete at the highest level.

 

Kyle, it has truly been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future.




Comments