Bryson from CSA Models

 


We are thrilled to be welcoming sexy model Bryson at Stunning Men with great images by AZ Photography Perth




Young Bryson is an Australian newcomer from Perth, Western Australia, and is represented by CSA Models




Bryson started practising sports at a very young age and has excelled in different disciplines.





He is a funny guy, who doesn't take himself too seriously. He's a bit of a joker, but a great guy and a romantic at heart.






Bryson has many passions besides modelling - palaeontology and astronomy to name but two.




Make sure you check CSA Models on Facebook and Instagram to see many more of their stunning models

All photographic copyrights to AZ Photography Perth




***Please follow Stunning Men on Instagram and like us on Facebook***


Bryson's vital statistics
Height: 5'7" 
Weight: 165lbs  
Waist: 31"
Chest: 36.5"
Eye colour: blue/green
Hair colour: light brown

Bryson's interview in full


Bryson, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. You are from Perth, Western Australia, right?

Yes, born and bred in the wheatbelt, growing up in Meckering.

 

First thing first ... how did you get into modelling?

Looks bro (Bryson laughs) nar… seriously, I used to work small modelling jobs and there I met a photograph. He knew a guy, who was looking for people. He mentioned me, they contacted me, I answered and here we are. Stimulating, right?

 

What do you think is the most fulfilling thing about modelling?

I mean it’s just a fun time honestly. I’m not much for getting dressed up; I don’t have a fashion bone in my body, but you can dress me up all you want. You can let me play around with some poses, hope some magic happens and have a laugh along the way. I’m here for a good time.

 

How comfortable are you in showing off your physique in a shoot?

If you see me with clothes on your pretty lucky. I hate the way I look but I don’t care what others think. I’m proud of what I got and not ashamed to let it all out and about. Basically, I don’t do the whole uncomfortable thing. Life’s too short for that.

 

You are looking great. How do you keep in shape?

Grit, spit and a whole lot of Duck Tape (more laughs). But no seriously, just hard work. I don’t real build size much; I’m more of a runner than a gym hunk, but I’ve started hitting the gym at least 1 and half hours, 6 days a week, with a 12km run thrown in there for good measure.

 

When did your passion for fitness start?

I mean I don't remember a time I didn't have it. I'm lucky enough to be naturally gifted at sports; I've played too many to count and lucky enough to win 6 premierships in 6 different sports with many awards. But at the end of the day, it's the team work I love most, building a bond with a team and chasing that end goal together. When one falls, the rest pick them up.


Great stuff. What keeps you determined and driven to work out?

The mirror! (Bryson smiles) Like, honestly, I hate looking at myself. I’m not good enough yet. This isn’t a bad thing in my eyes either. As long as I have small flaws in myself, I will work to improve myself and always work to better my future.

 

What is your diet like?

I’m a big meat eater; I love a big rare steak. I drink way too much milk and drink too little water. I do eat veggies honest. Also, I’m a huge fan of ice cream, P.S taters smack hard.

 

I was going to ask, if you had a cheat day, what would your favourite food be? 

Start the day at Little Bay with the apple and rhubarb pancakes and a chocolate frappe, onto a cold rock ice cream. Lunch I love a good Chinese restaurant fried rice, noodles with honey and garlic chicken, garlic prawns are goated! For dinner, depends on how I’m feeling but I would have to say Little Bangkok at the Westfield carousel in Cannington, and then have wagyu beef with sticky rice, by far my favourite dish.

 

Wow, that’s what I call a full cheat day! And what’s the best form of cardio for you?

I run. It’s my stress reliever.

 

Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?

Honestly yes. I was brought up by my pop and dad to respect women and ensure they feel comfortable. I am always sure to ensure my date feels safe and able to open up and have a good time.

 

Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?

When I’m working out, I’ve kind have been going through a remix phase, but I love country music, and even working out I just chuck it on my playlist.

 

Do you have any other passions besides fitness?

As for passions I love a lot of different things. I’m big into palaeontology and am hoping to study in one day. I love astronomy too. I’m a bit of a gamer; I love the Pokémon franchise and I’m a huge movie buff. I did some acting when I was younger and really enjoy the industry.

 

What can’t you live without?

Oxygen, water … (Bryson laughs) Honestly, I dont care enough about most things to like not live without. I guess it would be family; I’m very family oriented. If I have them I dont really need anything else.

 

Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at …

…getting myself into situations that make no sense and are eyebrow raising, whether it’s a random protest, where I got kicked off a Uni campus, getting on top of a bull butt naked from losing a bet, or being part of a modelling agency and answering interview questions!

My friends and family quite enjoy the random stuff I talk about at family get-togethers.

 

Now, I’m not very good at…

… now that I’m a model, I’m just not very good at being a model. I never realised modelling was moisturising (which I hate more than raisins in a choc chip muffin) and make facial expressions that I can’t make while standing in ways that make me feel like a toss wallop. But it’s gonna be just getting used to it, but nothing I ever thought I’d be doing.

 

One last question Bryson, what is your big dream?

If I’m honest, all I want is to come home to a wife who loves me, one for who I am and two, the way I love her and have a nice little family of two rugrats running around. Been the dream since I was 5 ain’t changing now.

 

Bryson, it has been a real pleasure and a great laugh, to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future




Comments