Loïc from CSA Models

 


We are thrilled to welcome beautiful sexy Loïc at Stunning Men with great images by Angel Pro'D



Loïc is a young French aspiring model from Alsace and is represented by CSA Models as part of their International Roster. His artistic agent is Angelo Montana.






Looking at his stunning physique, there is no doubt as to what sport Loïc practices. He is a national competitive swimmer. 







Loïc started practising sports at a very young age. His focus is on swimming and competing, for which he dedicates his whole life, and keeps a healthy lifestyle.









His other passion besides fitness, is fashion. With his handsome looks and beautiful physique, Loïc has real potential in both fashion modelling and fitness.







Make sure you check CSA Models on Facebook and Instagram to see many more of their stunning models

All photographic copyrights to Angel Pro'D


***Please follow Stunning Men on Instagram and like us on Facebook***





Loïc's vital statistics
Height: 5'7"  
Waist: 28"
Chest: 38.5"
Eye colour: bleu, green grey
Hair colour: brown

Loïc's interview in full

Loïc, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview.

First of all, how did you get into modeling?

I came to modeling through acquaintance, and by my desire I went to the contact I was given.


What do you think is the most rewarding thing about modeling?

In my opinion the most rewarding thing in modeling is the acquisition of self-confidence, you learn to know your body.


Are you comfortable showing off your physique in a photo shoot?

I don't necessarily have a problem showing my body during a session even if during the first sessions we are not very comfortable, I would say that you have to love yourself above all else to be the most at as comfortable as possible.


You look amazing. How did you get in such shape?

I practice a lot of sport, I would say that's what makes me wake up every morning and go to bed every night, it's the motivation to be always stronger and push my limits.

 

When was your passion for fitness born?

My passion for fitness as well as swimming was born at the age of eight, when I started to practice sport in a club which allowed me to have a stable framework.

 

What keeps you determined and motivated to train?

I would say that what maintains my motivation is first of all health, but also performance, I always aim higher and learn from my mistakes to always be on top of my form.

 

What is your diet like?

You have to know how to eat a balanced diet with enough vegetables and protein, but you also have to know how to have fun while remaining reasonable.

 

If you had a cheat day, what would be your favorite dish?

I would say that on cheat day, a fast food or an all-you-can-eat Chinese, otherwise a meal at mom and dad's is very good too.

 

And what is the best form of cardio for you?

The best form of cardio for is still swimming.


Now some quick fun questions if we may. What’s your favorite song or piece of music to play while training or racing?

I would say that I listen a lot to the artist NINHO or GAZO, the best would surely be CELINE X3 de gazo.

 

Do you have any passions other than fitness?

Fashion remains one of my great passions.

 

What can you not live without?

Without sport I cannot live, and of course without the love of my loved ones either.

 

Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn't know it, but I'm very good at...

… video games, as well as cooking.


Now... I'm not very good at...

math and school in general.


One last question Loïc, what is your big dream?

My biggest dream would be to be fulfilled in my life, to be happy and to succeed in all the projects I undertake.


Loïc, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future



Comments