Eric from CSA Models



We are delighted to welcome sexy Eric  at Stunning Men with beautiful images by AZ Photography Perth



Eric is a model originally from Hartha in Saxony, Germany and who is located in Perth, Western Australia. Eric is represented by CSA Models





Passionate about fitness, Eric has always been a sportive guy, playing soccer and practising Thai Fighting at a young age.









A healthy life style including staying away from junk food, staying fit and regular work out at the gym is the way Eric built that incredible physique.








Thank you to Eric for taking the time to do the interview with us and for being such a good sport








Make sure you check CSA Models on Facebook and Instagram to see many more of their stunning models

All photographic copyrights to AZ Photography Perth




***Please follow Stunning Men on Instagram and like us on Facebook***


Eric's vital statistics
Height: 5'9" 
Weight: 183lbs  
Waist: 33.5"
Chest: 42"
Eye colour: brown
Hair colour: shaved

Eric's interview in full

Eric, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. You are from Germany and you are ow located in Perth, Western Australia.

Yes, I am from Hartha in Saxony.

 

First thing first ... how did you get into modelling?

A friend of mine told me that I should try modelling and connected me with an agent.


What do you think is the most fulfilling thing about modelling?

Being proud to show how much work I put into my physique.

How comfortable are you in showing off your physique in a shoot?

Comfortable, yes to an extent.

You are looking amazing. How on earth did you get into such shape?

I work hard in each of my training sessions and stay consistent.

When did your passion for fitness start?

It started early on when I got into soccer and Thai Fighting.

What keeps you determined and driven to work out?

The thrill of a work out. I enjoy the feeling when I progress in my sessions and I am determined to then get better.

What is your diet like?

I don’t have a set diet; I fuel my body as it’s needed. I do however stay away from sugar and fast foods.

If you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?

Pad Thai.

 

And what’s the best form of cardio for you?

I don’t really do cardio. I keep my heart rate up with high intensity heavy weight training.

 

Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?

I think I am a gentleman on dates and can make a girl laugh.

 

Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?

I don’t listen to music when I train as I find that I can zone out better and focus on my training better without it. However, if I had to choose a song to work out to, I would choose ‘Rollin’ by Limp Bizkit.

Do you have any other passions besides fitness?

Cooking - I am a qualified chef. My favourite thing to cook is Asian style food.

 

What can’t you live without?

My Fiancée and the gym.

 

Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at …

… physics.

 

Now ... I’m just not very good at …

… expressing myself sometimes.

 

One last question Eric, what is your big dream?

To live a life that fulfils me and brings me happiness every day. This would include travelling the world, making memories with my fiancée, staying fit and pursuing my passion for fitness and coaching.

 

Eric, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future.



Comments