Hayden from CSA Models

 


We are thrilled to be starting the New Year with stunning Hayden with hot and sexy images by talented photographer AZ Photography Perth




Hayden is a sexy 31 year old Australian model from Perth, Western Australia and is represented by CSA Models









Hayden started working out seriously when he became a bodybuilder. His beautiful muscular physique and handsome dark looks really shine through these stunning and edgy images






A bit of a cheeky chap, Hayden is friendly, with a down to earth approach to life, where family and friends take top priority. 






Make sure you check CSA Models on Facebook and Instagram to see many more of their stunning models

All photographic copyrights to AZ Photography Perth






***Please follow Stunning Men on Instagram and like us on Facebook***











Hayden's vital statistics
Height: 5'10" 
Weight: 176lbs  
Waist: 31"
Chest: 37"
Eye colour: hazel
Hair colour: brown

Hayden's interview in full

Hayden, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. You are from Perth, Western Australia ...

Yes, I am from Perth, Western Australia and have lived here most of my life. I did however move over to Canada for almost two years; at first it was a very scary but it was an exciting journey. I didn't know what to expect but I ended up finding a mentor in bodybuilding and he helped show me the way.

 

Great things happen for a reason; you were at the right place at the right time.

Six months in, I ended up volunteering at one of the shows, six months later I competed at my first bodybuilding show and placed first in my class.

 

Awesome! First thing first ... how did you get into modelling?

Honestly, I kind of just fell into it. I was thinking about it for quite some time and then ended up telling a model friend of mine that I was interested in modelling and asked him how should I go about getting involved in the modelling scene; he gave me some advice and got me in touch with a Facebook group and I went from there.

 

What do you think is the most fulfilling thing about modelling?

I feel like it's really discovering who you are and what you're capable of, in that moment it's just you and the camera.

 

How comfortable are you in showing off your physique in a shoot?

I'm pretty comfortable showing off my physique now, I worked hard for it and I'm proud of who I am.

 

You are looking incredible. How did you get into such condition and shape?

It would be shaped around just keeping a routine, and keeping an eye on my food intake but not restricted on what I eat but more just in moderation.

 

When did your passion for fitness start?

I've always had a passion for fitness but it started off when I got into bodybuilding and did my first show and then once I got a taste of it, it started to become a big part of my life and I'm constantly looking to grow and be a better version of myself.

 

What keeps you determined and driven to work out?

It would be the way working out makes me feel; it's so good for the mind, body & soul. It has also helped me out of tough times more times than I can count, also looking back at where I was to where I am now.

 

What is your diet like?

My diet is all over the shop on the weekends, but it's pretty consistent throughout the week plenty of protein, vegetables & fruit.

 

If you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?

Nothing really beats a really good chicken burger followed by cookies & cream connoisseur ice-cream.

 

And what’s the best form of cardio for you?

Best form of cardio for me would be f45 classes they are based on functional training, which is all about how you move, but also are HIIT session so you get the best of both worlds.

 

Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?

I wouldn't say that I'm a bad date, every date that I've been on there has been a follow up date so I think that's a good sign, mind you it has been a while since I've been on a date. I would also say that at first, I'm very nervous but in the right surroundings I begin to feel more comfortable.

 

Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?

Trance music will always have a special place in my heart, especially the lyric based.

 

Do you have any other passions besides fitness?

Currently I'm very passionate about this course I'm currently doing in Civil construction, whatever I'm doing I'm always putting in my 100%. I'm also very passionate about my family and also vocalising mental health.

 

What can’t you live without?

Couldn't live without my family, friends, music, the beach & the gym.

 

Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at …

… being a tease

 

 Now ... I’m just not very good at …

… getting to places on time, but this is something that I'm constantly working on.

 

One last question Hayden, what is your big dream?

I would say my big dream would be helping people understand it's ok to not be ok, and for more people to help uplift others rather then bring them down.

 

Hayden, it has truly been a pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future

Thank you, it has been a pleasure for me also.


Comments