Georgy Alexander 3

 


It is such a great pleasure to be welcoming beautiful Georgy Alexander to Stunning Men once more. We have to admit that this young American Adonis, who is represented by CSA Models, has become quite a favourite model here at Stunning Men.








Georgy has recently done a photoshoot with exciting photographer Steven Schmidt in Miami and we think that the images are simply breathtaking.




Georgy showed great promise in his first shoot and he has not ceased to impress us since. He is so fresh and natural, and he just exudes warmth and beauty.







Enjoy beautiful Georgy and be sure you check the previous features we did with him back in August and October, to see more of his work (link at the bottom of this post)







Make sure you check CSA Models on Facebook and Instagram to see many more of their stunning models

All photographic copyrights to Steven Schmidt

***Please follow Stunning Men on Instagram and like us on Facebook***

Georgy's interview with Stunning Men back in August 2021

Georgy, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. First thing first ... how did you get into modelling?

I got into modelling because it’s always been a dream of mine to connect with other artists around the world and discover new ways of life and the inspiration behind those lives.

 

What do you think is the most fulfilling thing about modelling?

Being able to look back in 10 years and being truly proud of all the opportunity you had and are now able to pass that knowledge to the next generation.

 

How comfortable are you in showing off your physique in a shoot?

I’m very comfortable shooting my body as I am very proud of who I am, but in the same token I always look for a tasteful approach.

 

You are looking great. How did you get into such shape?

I’d be lying if I said I spend time in a gym. I do mostly home workouts, and try to eat a healthy meal full of vitamins and nutrients, and reduce stress to the mind and body.

 

Well, it definitely works for you. What keeps you determined and driven to keep fit?

Self-love, and not trying to force myself to be some guy that I both genetically and mentally not like. Being myself and finding where I fit is my motivation.

 

What is your diet like?

I start with a protein shake or a caramel iced coffee in the morning, then a light breakfast, maybe cereal or a sandwich, then for lunch I eat homemade tacos, anything with beef really. But my guilty pleasure is for sure anything with chocolate.

 

If you had a cheat day, apart from chocolate, what would be your favourite food?

Oooh maybe like a mocha or java chip frappe-chino from Dunkin’ Doughnuts  or Starbucks. I’ll pair that with a cookie as well.

 

That is so tempting? And what’s the best form of cardio for you?

I work out a lot at home or around my town, in Florida in the morning the beaches are pretty calm, a morning run/walk is always nice.

 

Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?

I’m a great listener, I have mainly women in my family and have always been more attracted to listening, storytelling, and understanding anyone I am interacting with.

 

Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?

There’s this amazing artist named Ambre who truly pours her/their heart out in each piece that is created, Ambre is my go to.

 

What are your passions, the things that get you going?

I love makeup and the cosmetic industry, learning how to make the business more sustainable and cruelty free. I enjoy learning about any social topic that are important; for instance equality for women, trans youth, POC, and the LGBTQIA+ community.

 

What can’t you live without?

Honesty… It’s the best policy, and as human as I am I try to keep my best when it comes to honesty.

 

Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at …

… selling sunglasses.

 

Now ... I’m just not very good at …

… maintaining my glasses.

 

One last question Georgy, what is your big dream?

To look back in ten, twenty, thirty years and be proud of all the art I’ve created, lives I’ve touched, and give thanks to anyone and everyone who had helped shape me into the man I am.

 

Georgy, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future

The pleasure was all mine, thank you so very much!



Comments