Justin Busiere


Justin Busiere by Michael Anthony Downs

We are thrilled to be featuring the incredible and stunning Justin Busiere, an American champion IFBB pro from Spring Hill, Florida.




















 Justin is an up and coming athlete in the world of men's physique competitions, who joined AllAmericanGuys as a fitness model last Summer. He is also a personal trainer and competitor coach.














If you like your men buff and hunky then you are going to love Justin! He trains 6 days a week to achieve his amazing physique and follows a healthy diet.










Justin is a very down to earth and driven person, who is totally focused on achieving his goals.
 









Towering at over 6' and 200lbs some people might be a little intimidated by Justin, but he is a real sweet guy - a bit like a gentle giant - and he describes himself
as being like a big bear ...












All photography copyrights to Michael Anthony Downs

Many thanks to Justin for accepting to be featured and for doing the interview with us and to Michael Downs for the photos

Please show Justin some love by checking his facebook page and 'liking' his fitness page. You can also follow him on instagram!


Vital statistics:
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 205lbs
Chest: 54"
Waist: 31"
Bicep: 18"
Eye colour: blue/green
Hair colour: blond



Here's Justin's interview in full


Justin, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. Could we start off by talking a little about yourself? You are from Florida ... 
I am a 22 year old Ifbb Pro, college student, and I work hard day in and day out to make my dreams come true. 

You have an amazing physique! How do you keep in shape and healthy? Do you practise any sport? 
Thanks bro! I just love to live a healthy lifestyle. I enjoy cooking clean foods and mastering making them with the best seasonings and healthy side combinations. I don't practise any sports right now other than bodybuilding, but I do run track and practise sprints. I play pick up football games at the park as well but nothing organised. 

You are a champion IFBB pro ... could you tell us a bit about it? 
Well… I went pro my second prep. My first prep I dieted down for the Orlando Europa in April 2012 and ended up binging and eating 8 packets of oatmeal and two hamburger three days out. I should have stayed strong but lesson learnt. I placed 4th/30 but felt ashamed that I beat myself. So I decided to train for another show 6 months later. I work on the areas the judges said needed work and I went to the Jay Cutler Classic in Baltimore, Maryland and smashed the competition. Ended up winning the show by a landslide and getting the overall title. The judges told me to go to Nationals the following Friday and I would for sure go pro. Sure enough I showed up at North Americans in Pittsburgh, Pa and won. It was the best feeling in the world I was on a life high for like a month! 

What are your top three favourite gym exercises and why? 
My 3 favourite exercises are deadlifts, db side raises, and squats. I find deadliest and squats to be the most challenging and db side raises I'm obsessed with because I want my shoulder larger. 

And what’s the best form of cardio for you? 
I do sprints, 100 meters then walk the corners. Usually 10 laps. 

Now how do you keep motivated? 
I keep motivated by setting goals for myself. Finding areas I need work on and working on those obsessively until they are improved. This method I enjoy. 

Is it difficult for you to fit training and fitness into your life? 
At the moment… yes I'm taking 5 college classes and I'm running a business as well so I train around all that but its like a job for me. I have to show up day in and day out. 

We know that you guys keep a healthy lifestyle ... but if you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food? 
My favourite cheat meal is definitely sushi. I can rack up a sushi bill like no tomorrow. 

How did modelling happen? 
People kept telling me I'd be good at it so I decided to try it out and ever since then I found a new passion. 

What do you enjoy the most about it? 
I love putting out artwork of my physique. 

Let’s talk about photo shoots ... how do you prepare for them? 
I don't prepare for photo shoots, I prepare for competitions and when I'm ready for one I get hold of photographers and set up shoots. 

May I say that you are a stunning looking guy? What do you think is your best asset? 
Don't make me blush ...  My best asset is my personality I'd break my back for almost anyone in my life. I am like a big bear. 

And if you could change one thing about your body, what would that be? 
I would definitely change my height. I wish I was 5"8 rather than 6"1 I would be a unstoppable bodybuilder. 

I have never met someone who wanted to be shorter ... How do you approach a challenge? 
I try and stay calm and focused. I believe challenges help get you out of your comfort zone. What does not kill you makes you stronger. 

What do you do in your down time? 
During my down time I like to watch sports, play xbox, clean (I'm a neat freak) and hang with friends. 

Do you have any role models? People who inspire you? 
Recently I just started looking up to Simon Panda. He is a bodybuilder I would love to build a physique like one day or make mine better. 

Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date? 
Hell yeah I am. 

What do you think is the secret to a good relationship? 
The secret to a good relationship is most importantly being open and honest with your partner. Also having similar hobbies and goals. Both partners should look up to each other and respect each other. You should be able to compromise with each other as well. 

Are you a brief man or a boxer kinda guy? 
I'm a brief man all the way. 

What do you listen to on your iPod? 
It really depends what I'm doing. If I'm training I like house music, rock, or hip hop. In the car, hip hop, country, house music. If I'm going out dub step, house music, good remixes. 

Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running? 
My favourite song at the moment is The Language by Drake. 

 What kind of movies do you like? 
I like scary movies. I love the thrill. 

What can’t you live without? 
I can't live without the gym! Can you tell? 

No, not really! Just kidding Justin! You look like you eat, sleep and breathe 'gym' Man!
It's my get away from reality. 

Could you finish these two sentences? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at … 
...cooking fine meals. 

Now ... I’m just not very good at …
... playing basketball and doing math homework. 

What’s the best thing ever invented? 
The best thing I have ever invented is a protein peanut butter pudding. 

Oh my ... you are making me hungry! What three words describe you best? 
Bringing sexy back!

I like that! One last question Justin, where do you see yourself and what would you like to be doing in 10 years time? 
I see myself as a top fitness competitor and hopefully a huge part of the industry. My biggest goal is to inspire and help people out. I want to maybe own my own business in the industry too. I just haven't figured that part out of what my product is going to be. 

Justin, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future!


Comments