Dexter Riches

by Simon Barnes


Stunning Dexter Riches is a young aspiring fitness
model from London, UK.





 This barely 19 year old has fantastic dedication to his training and his healthy living style as his stunning physique so beautifully shows.







Simon Barnes from Hotsnapz has recently worked with Dexter and as you can see the photos are stunning!




We are thrilled to be able to feature Dexter at Stunning Men and to have been able to interview him. We wish him the very best for a future, we are sure is very bright!





Please, make sure to visit and 'like' Dexter's facebook fanpage and show him some love and support!





 Many thanks to Simon Barnes for allowing us to use his photos. Make sure to check his facebook page! 
All photographic copyrights to Simon Barnes @ Hotsnapz.
 

Vital statistics:
height: 5'11"
¼

weight: 194lbs
chest: 42.5"

waist: 32"
eye colour: baby blue
hair colour: light brown



Here's Dexters interview in full



Dexter, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview.

You are from Essex, England ...
Yes, I am.

You have a great physique. How do you keep in shape and healthy? Do you practise any sport?
I have always been the sporty type and will give anything a go!


What are your top three favourite gym exercises and why?
Seated rows, I love working my back - flies, I like the ‘BURN’ and leg extensions, as you should never forget the legs!!!

And what’s the best form of cardio for you?
Half hour of skipping and half hour to 45 minutes of high intensity cycling.

Now how do you keep motivated?
By looking at top competitors and talks from people in the gym.


Is it difficult to fit training and fitness into your life?
Not at all, fitness is my life. Being 18 I have no commitments so it’s easy to live life fit.


What about modelling? How did it happen?
I was approached at my first ever fitness competition by photographers and was asked to attend a shoot.


What do you enjoy the most about it?
The finished product, my hard work pays off.


Let’s talk about photoshoots ... how do you prepare for them?
I don’t dehydrate, I just make sure I pump up on the day and on the shoot.

I have to say that you are a stunning looking guy – what do you think is your best asset?
My sky blue eyes.


And if you could change one thing about your body, what would that be?
Nothing! Nothing at all.


How do you approach a challenge?
Head on. Love a challenge!

What do you do in your down time?
Spend quality time with my girlfriend ... have to make some time for her in my busy schedule ... (Dexter laughs)

Do you have any role models? People who inspire you?
No, I am my own role model. People look up to me.

Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?
The BEST! But maybe I’m not the best one to answer this question! (Dexter laughs again)


What do you think is the secret to a good relationship?
Having me as a boyfriend.


Are you a brief man or a boxer kinda guy?
Boxers, they allow me to feel free!

What do you listen to on your iPod?
I’m a big fan of house music.

Your favourite song/piece of music to play while training/running?
Hungry by Rob Bailey and The Hustle Standard

What kind of movies do you like?
Action Packed Sci-Fi Thrillers!

What can’t you live without?
A gym, my car, chicken breasts!

You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at ...
EVERYTHING!

I’m just not very good at ...
Spelling

What’s the best thing ever invented?
Squat Rack.

What three words describe you best?
Kind, alluring, Humorous. 

One last question Dexter, where do you see yourself and what would you like to be doing in 10 years time?
I would like to open my own gym passing on my knowledge and skills onto others. I want to be at the top of the fitness industry, competing with the BEST.

Dexter, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being a good sport. All the best for the future!












Comments