Andrew Stetson































Canadian supermodel Andrew Stetson was born in 1979, in Oakville, Ontario.

The muscular blue eyed Andrew began his career as a carpenter before being discovered by a modelling agent of the NAM agency at the age of 19. "I spotted him at a bar and circled him for half an hour so I could see him from every angle," his agent says. "It was his lips and eyes that got me."

Andrew’s inked body is not everyone’s cup of tea but I think he is absolutely stunning! An amazing physique, gorgeous eyes and a very handsome face makes him irresistible!
After a year of modelling in New York and Europe, Andrew returned to renovating homes. He started a home business, Stetson Designs Inc. He says, "I worked right away, doing editorial and catalogues in New York, Paris and Milan. But I really missed carpentry. I missed building things."

Five years later, his friends encouraged him to return to modelling. He has since walked for top fashion shows and has appeared in ad campaigns for Armani, Dolce & Gabbana, Zara, Calvin Klein, Levi’s, Bloomingdales and H&M. He also worked with world renowned photographer Rick Day.

Despite his successful modelling career, Andrew says that he wants to return to carpentry. "I'm making the most of modelling. But to be honest, I would rather go back to carpentry. I love carpentry. It's not work to me. And it keeps me grounded and balanced. There are not a lot of models who have something else to fall back on."

In August 2006, Andrew signed a three-year contract becoming the face of Calvin Klein's new cologne, Euphoria.

Andrew is represented by Wilhelmina New York, Louise Hamburg, Louisa Munich, MGM Paris and Premier London.


Comments

Anonymous said…
I just love him!!! ;D
Anonymous said…
Sorry ..I love him more !!!;P