Corey Saucier






Don Elmore Photographer





Don Elmore Photographer








Gorgeous Corey Matthew Saucier was born on May 19, 1988 at the St. Joseph's hospital in downtown Houston, Texas. Corey
was raised in Spring, Texas, a suburb outside of Houston. His extended family moved from California to Texas right before he was born.


Growing up the active type, Corey joined numerous sporting teams from football to baseball and basketball along the way. He stuck with football and baseball up until his freshman year in college, where he attended Texas State University in San Marcos. He then decided to focus all his time on academics - becoming a business management major in the McCoy Business School and having just finished his third year.


Prompted by the urging of friends, Corey put his studies on hold to give modelling a try. He bought himself a ticket to New York and started right away with AIG Model Management, who introduced him to most of the New York high profile agencies. He then met with DNA Model Management and from the beginning, felt a connection and decided that it was the "home" for him.


Now associated with DNA Model Management in New York, Corey is enjoying the industry and looks forward to overcoming any obstacles in his way so that when he's older, he'll have many stories to tell his grandkids!


Corey’s introduction in his ModelMayhem profile: My name is Corey, I am 20 and I am currently attending college at a local University. My home town is Houston, Texas to be more specific, Spring, Tx. I am here to meet some photographers and other models.
I have been lucky enough to work with some great photographers to begin building a nice portfolio that could use more diversity, so let me know what you think and help me out.
I am a friendly, very professional easy going person. As for work, right now I am open to offers local and national (with travel provided), not willing to do any full nude photography, or anything else of that matter. My school schedule keeps me fairly busy but there are ways to work around that, I am looking for work and happy to hear from everyone!"

Comments