Lachy McGregor 2


 
We are delighted to be offering you second helpings of the deliciously sexy Lachy freshly out of his beautiful shoot with Perth photographer AZ Photography Perth


Lachy is a sexy 23 year old Australian model from Western Australia and is represented by CSA Models, as he was three years ago when we first featured him. He has grown into a confident model, which really shows in this new shoot.









His stunning lean muscular physique and gorgeous dark looks really shine in these sultry and at times edgy beautiful images, 









Make sure you check CSA Models on Facebook and Instagram to see many more of their stunning models

All photographic copyrights to AZ Photography Perth










***Please follow Stunning Men on Instagram and like us on Facebook***

Lachy's interview with Stunning Men back in October 2018

Lachy, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. You are from Albany, Western Australia.

Yes, I grew up in Albany where I was big into theatre and sport.

 

What was it like there?

I worked at a café and teaching Martial Arts in my gap year so I could afford to move to Perth and study. I'm currently studying Neuroscience at UWA.

 

Great! Now first thing first ... how did you get into modelling?

Well a friend of mine was doing some freelance modelling and told me that I could be a model if I wanted to. I plan to try and do a bit of everything in life so I figured, “sure why not? I'll give it a go.”

 

What do you think is the most fulfilling thing about modelling?

I'd say the most fulfilling thing about modelling is being able to look at the pictures after and be proud of who I am and what I look like.

 

How comfortable are you in showing off your physique in a shoot?

I'm fairly comfortable showing off my physique. I've worked hard for it and if people want to see it I can indulge that.

 

You are a Martial Arts instructor; how did your passion for Martial Arts start?

My parents enrolled me in Martial Arts at a young age because I was small and outlandish and they wanted me to be able to look after myself. From there, after a while it just became a passion of mine and I got to the point where I was teaching alongside my master instructor for three years which was incredible and just so rewarding.

 

You are looking incredible. How on earth did you get into such shape?

Thank you, just Martial Arts really. I can't afford a gym membership and there’s no need for one really, I do almost entirely bodyweight training, so push-ups, crunches, pull-ups and the likes. It doesn't matter what you do as long as you work hard. If it not hurting, it’s not working.

 

What keeps you determined and driven to work out?

I'm not sure, I just know what I have to do and do it. Some days I won't feel like working out but if I know I need to, or I've had a big weekend or something I just force myself to go do it, and you feel a lot better for it.

 

What is your diet like?

My diet is pretty hit and miss. For the most part it’s really well balanced. Most of my dinners are either stir fry or fish and potato, I eat a lot of yogurt, bread and fruit. But as a 20 year old boy of course I also go out a fair bit and when I do theres always the chance of a late night maccas run or two, so I like to try and offset any bad stuff I put into my body with good stuff.

 

If you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?

Connoisseur Ice-Cream goes alright.

 

And what’s the best form of cardio for you?

I mean, an answer comes to mind but I'm not sure you'd call it exercise... (Lachy smiles)

 

But it’s great for cardio! Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?

I'm sure I'm a good date. I'm a hopeless romantic so on the occasion I go all out, flowers, chocolate, pick up, drop off, and elaborate romantic nights in between.

 

Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?

Usually it'll be something edgy like The Smith Street Band or PUP, but guilty pleasure is some 80s inspirational rock like “The Touch” by Stan Bush

 

What can’t you live without?

My mates.

 

Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at …

… most anything I put my hand to (apart from visual arts).

 

Now ... I’m just not very good at …

… being humble about it I guess (Lachy laughs).

 

One last question Lachy, what is your big dream?

My one big dream is to be a loving father and husband and take care of me and my own someday.

 

Lachy, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future

Thank you, it’s been a lark!






 


Comments