Jackson from CSA Models


 

We are thrilled to be welcoming a young Australian model to Stunning Men, fantastic and hot Jackson, featuring images by David Broadway Photographer



 Jackson comes from New South Wales and currently lives in Perth, Western Australia. He is represented by CSA Models.







Jackson is a very sexy guy and there is that thrilling touch of a 'bad boy' look about him, which is very endearing. 

Being a boxer explains his incredible physique and although it may be a little unusual for a boxer to do modelling, we definitely believe that Jackson is a natural in front of the camera.






Coming from a boxing family, Jackson took up boxing at a young age; once he put on the gloves, he was hooked! (pardon the pun) and he never looked back.




We would like to thank Jackson for accepting to be featured and for taking the time to do the interview with us at Stunning Men.






Do check CSA Models on Facebook and Instagram to see many more of their stunning models






All photographic copyrights to David Broadway Photographer

***Please follow Stunning Men on Instagram and like us on Facebook***


Jackson's vital statistics 
Height: 5'8" 
Weight: 137lbs  
Waist: 30"
Chest: 36"
Eye colour: brown
Hair colour: brown



Jackson's interview in full

Jackson, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. You are originally from Penrith, New South Wales, Australia.
Yes, and now I currently live in Perth, Western Australia with my beautiful partner and beautiful son.
 
First thing first ... you have been boxing for 4 years, turned pro 2 and a half years ago; now I understand your nickname ‘Action’ Jackson. You didn’t waste time …
In less than three years, I had become national and international champion. Winning the Australian Featherweight title and the WBC-ABC Silver Super Featherweight title, and a few months ago I won both WBC-ABC gold and the IBO Oceania orient Super Featherweight titles. I am currently #36 in the world in the WBC.

This is impressive. Apart from winning matches, what keeps you determined and driven to work out? 
What keeps me driven to train and work out is my family and myself. I will always push myself to the limit to achieve anything that the world may throw at me, but my family is a big factor that drives me even more to succeed, not only for myself but for them so they have a better future.

You are looking amazing. What is your training like, to get into such shape?
I train 2 to 3 times a day every day. We do things as normally, strength and conditioning to the basic boxing training, as well as alternative things like hill runs, swimming and long distance running; the works!
 

When did your passion for fitness start?   

It started when I was about 14 years old, when I first took up boxing. I come from a big family of boxers and I found boxing came very natural for me and once I put on a pair of gloves that was it.

 
I imagine, as a boxer you must be following a strict diet; what is it like?
Sometimes (Jackson laughs), it all depends on how far I am out from a fight. I eat pretty well on a day-to-day basis but sometimes you can have a few cheap meals here and there.


If you had a cheat day then, what would be your favourite food?                                
Pizza would be my go-to if I had a cheat day.
 
And what’s your favourite form of cardio?
I like all kinds of cardio, but my favourite one would probably be punching the pads with my coach, because I get to work on things and drills to progress on and it is also a great way to stay fit.
 
Now, it seems rather unusual for a boxer to do modelling; how did you get into the industry?
Well, I have modelled in small things in the past but never took it too serious. I thought, while I’m still young, I may as well give it a crack at the same time as chasing my dreams to become world champion.
 
What do you think is the most fulfilling thing about modelling?I’d say the most fulfilling thing is being in a different world; I’m so used to the boxing world and to be in a modelling world I’m learning all new things about it and it’s very interesting.
 
Now a few quick fun questions if we may? What is your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?
I’ve got so many it’s not even funny (more laughing); I have to say I’m a big 80s and 90s RnB and hip-hop fan, so if I had to choose one, it would be Michael Jackson’s Another Part of Me.
 
Do you have any other passions besides boxing?
I love spending time with my family and friends. I also love music and dance; I’ve danced for my whole life and performed in many places as well.
 
What can’t you live without?
My family and boxing. The too biggest things in my life.
 
Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at …
… being embarrassing. I can make the most serious of times a really stupid moment; my brain sometimes doesn’t click on much! (Jacksons laughs again)
 
Now ... I’m just not very good at …
… cooking. If you ask my other half, I’m shocking!
 
One last question Jackson, I feel I already know the answer, but what is your big dream?
My big dream is to become a world champion and have my family and my son set for life. Once you win a world title you make it, and that’s what I want for them. I do it all for them not just myself.


Jackson, it has truly been a pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future, in boxing and in your life.

Comments