Irwin from CSA Models




It is with excitement that we are welcoming a young Australian model to Stunning Men, sensational, charming Irwin, featuring images by several photographers



Irwin comes from Sydney, New South Wales and is represented by CSA Models.


Theo Klein Photographer 









He is an art student and a talented illustrator, and is passionate about costumes. He started drawing at the age of 4 after seeing a copy of Sandro Botticelli's 'The Birth of Venus'. Irwin completed his Masters of Fine Art at the National Art School.


Christian Scott









Irwin started working out to increase his confident and fitness. He tries to keep to a healthy lifestyle regarding his diet, swims and go to the gym several times a week. His stunning lean muscular physique shows his hard work.


Tee Pix





Cain Cooper





Irwin is a fun happy young man, always smiling or laughing, a very warm caring person, ready to help others and in his small capacity, make this world a better place to live in.

Exposition by Raf




Skin + Stone Photography



Gabriel Felix Photography


 We would like to thank Irwin for accepting to be featured and for taking the time to do the interview with us at Stunning Men.


Do check CSA Models on Facebook and Instagram to see many more of their stunning models

All photographic copyrights to the respective photographers

***Please follow Stunning Men on Instagram and like us on Facebook***


Irwin's vital statistics 
Height: 5'8" 
Weight: 163lbs  
Waist: 30"
Chest: 38"
Eye colour: brown
Hair colour: dark brown



Irwin's interview in full

Irwin, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. You are from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia ... 
Hello, thank you for having me. Yes, I’m from Sydney.

First thing first ... how did you get into modelling?
I first got into modelling when I was 19. A photographer contacted me and said I had a unique look and wanted to do a shoot. I figured it was worth a shot, and it was fun so I decided to peruse it a bit.

What do you think is the most fulfilling thing about modelling? I know it sounds very cliché, but I found it very fulfilling to appreciate my body. I got a lot of comments in school for looking different and a lot at home for not having the same body type as my brother. So, modelling allowed me to see the beauty in my body and what can be done with it.

How comfortable are you in showing off your physique in a shoot? 
I would say pretty comfortable, when I am not in a city that is currently in lockdown (Irwin laughs).

You are looking amazing. How on earth did you get into such shape?
Thank you, I mainly stay in shape by eating high fibre and protein foods, as well as seeing an exercise physiologist once a week. I also try to go to the gym at least 3 times a week, two days on weights and one day for swimming.

When did your passion for fitness start?
It really started when I was finishing high school, I needed a way to start building confidence and increase my fitness. I began seeing results from working out and have been going regularly since.

What keeps you determined and driven to work out?
I often think I use gym as a way to deal with stress and a way to help care for my mental health. For me it is always good to take my mind off whatever else is going on in my life and reflect on everything. So, in a way I think of it as a way to further develop myself.

What is your diet like?
Well, I always try to eat healthy… but I have to say depending on what is around... I try to eat lots of protein and fibre. But it really depends on the day.

If you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?
I would have to say hazelnut or matcha ice-cream. They have always been favourites of mine.

And what’s the best form of cardio for you?
I would say swimming. I started it earlier this year and I have really enjoyed it. Though through this lockdown I have enjoyed going on bushwalks and small hikes. I live around a semi bushy area.

You are an artist; what are trying to achieve through your art? (More laughter) Well, in my undergraduate I was looking at the rich history of fairy tales and how they have evolved overtime, for my post graduate degree I was looking at what these tales say about the time that people lived in. When you look at it is fascinating! And not what we are led to believe. Now I am looking at how costume creates a persona, and what that persona is.

Sounds fascinating, yes. And besides art and fashion, do you have other passions in your life?
(Irwin laughs) Well at sounding very cliché again, I enjoy helping others where I can. I am studying at the moment to be a nurse and I am finding that very fulfilling.

A very caring person then. Now a few quick fun questions if we may?
Do you think you are a good date? (Laughing again) I mean back in the day I would say I was! Though currently I am settled, living with my partner and our two cats, Zeigfried and Giambattista.

Sweet. All our best! Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?
(Laughing still) Well that would change a lot depending on my mood. But most Lady Gaga or Kim Pretas songs. But one that comes to mind is definitely ‘Just dance’ by Lady Gaga.

What can’t you live without?
(More laughing) I would definitely say my brain, but I would say my creative mind, my will to create.

Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at …
Ohh gosh… I feel so put on the spot… I feel like no matter what I will write I will always think of another, better, answer to this question…

Too many things to choose from? OK, we’ll leave you get away with that one … now, I’m just not very good at … 
I would have to say... cleaning my house…

One last question Irwin, what is your big dream?
I guess, to sound cliché again, but I would like to change the world in whatever way I can, and say I lead a happy life.

Irwin, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future.
Thank you too, all the best!

Comments