Sean from CSA Models

 

 

We are thrilled to be featuring sexy new comer Sean at Stunning Men with beautiful images by David Broadway Photographer



30 year old Sean is an incredible looking new model from Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia, who currently lives in Perth, WA and is represented by CSA Models


Sean is a very fun friendly guy and also down to earth. A skinny teenager, who got into Martial Arts to acquire self confidence and who achieved an incredible physique through hard work and dedication.


An active guy, Sean has been into fitness and practicing all sorts of sports, including soccer, swimming and golf for some years now.

We would like to thank Sean for accepting to be featured and for taking the time to do the interview with us at Stunning Men.


Make sure you check CSA Models on Facebook and discover many more of their stunning models and please follow them on Instagram for more hotness and sexiness!

All photographic copyrights to David Broadway Photographer 

Please follow Stunning Men on Facebook and Instagram


Sean's vital statistics 
Height: 5'9" 
Weight: 171 lbs  
Waist: 32"
Chest: 40.5"
Eye colour: hazel
Hair colour: brown


Sean's interview in full

Sean, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. You are from Gold Coast, Australia.

Good morning. Yes, I am but I currently live in Perth, Western Australia. Thanks for having me.

 

First thing first ... how did you get into modelling?

I’ve always been a very active guy. I decided to post some photos of my training progress and at the beach and I was contacted by an agency to see if I was interested, so I gave it a go and here we are.


What do you think is the most fulfilling thing about modelling?I love getting in front on the camera. It can be a lot of fun, and a real confidence boost when you see the images with what photographers can do these days.


How comfortable are you in showing off your physique in a shoot?

I have always been a confident person but after years of training and hard work, I feel more confident within myself to show a little more skin.


You are looking amazing. How on earth did you get into such shape?
There’s no secret, it’s a balance between diet and exercise. I train almost every day 3-4 strength sessions combine with high intensity cardio and a managed calorie diet to stay lean. I find fasted cardio is massively over looked when training. I also love to play soccer, golf, swimming and surfing although I’m not that good. I also believed having ADHD has been one of my biggest contributors in my consistency to stay motivated as I don’t like to sit still for very long (more laughs).

When did your passion for fitness start?

My passion started when I was around 15-16 years old, I was a tiny skinny teenager with hardly any muscle, who used to get bullied in school. So, to regain confidence in myself I started various martial arts and lifting weights and the rest is history.


What keeps you determined and driven to work out?

To be honest I enjoy it so much it doesn’t feel like a chore to me anymore. I love the feeling after training, it sets up my whole day. My two best pieces of advice are changing your workouts all the time and lift heavy to increase stress levels in the body and working in different environments not just in the aircon. My favourite thing British swimmer Ross Edgley said was ‘If you can learn to habituate to stress constantly it becomes the norm.’ And secondly music. I believe music is the key to really enjoying your time in the gym. So, if I was lifting heavy, I have R.N.B rap as my go to, or if I was doing cardio, I would have fast happy cheerful music. I would even have Disney songs to keep you smiling while you’re constantly sweating. I’m not kidding, if you’re wearing headphone only you can hear it, so who cares? I probably watch more cartoons than your average child! (Sean laughs)


What is your diet like?

Dieting has always been a struggle for me because I have a real sweet tooth. I mainly eat a good high protein diet with occasional chocolate and lollies to keeps me happy. My philosophy about food is if you eat surplus calories you must burn more than you eating simply work you ass off when you train.


If you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?

I Love my cheat days; anything that’s high in carbs I will eat but my favourite is fettuccini carbonara, pancakes and almond croissants from my local bakery.

 

And what’s the best form of cardio for you?

My best form of cardio is fast paced weighted circuits using dumbbells or kettle bells, swimming, sprints and skipping.

 

Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?

(Sean laughs) I would say I’m a fun person to be around. Love a good adventure and been told I’m funny.

 

Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?

‘Lose yourself’ by Eminem always gets my me going, especially early in the morning.


Do you have any other passions besides fitness?

I love playing golf and travelling.

 

What can’t you live without?

My phone! Sometimes it goes to bed with me and of course a gym.

 

Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at …

 

One last question Sean, what is your big dream?

To travel the world with loved ones.

… juggling.

 

Now ... I’m just not very good at …

… surfing.


One last question Sean, what is your big dream?

To travel the world with loved ones.


Sean, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future.

 





Comments