Liam M from CSA

 


It is a real pleasure to be featuring gorgeous and sexy new comer Liam M at Stunning Men with beautiful images by Simon Barnes and The Boy Project.



21 year old Liam is from the South West of England, UK and is planning to move to Perth, Australia in the new year. He is represented by CSA Models


Simon Barnes









Liam has been active and practising sports from a very young age. He used to run competitively and enjoys swimming, which his beautiful toned physique makes abundantly clear.


The Boy Project







Simon Barnes






In spite of his young age, Liam has a good head on his shoulders and is a very focused guy, serious about his healthy lifestyle but also understandbly enjoying life, friends and partying some.  








We would like to thank Liam for accepting to be featured at Stunning Men and for taking the time to do the interview with us.




Make sure to follow CSA Models on Facebook and on Instagram to discover many more of their stunning models.


All photographic copyrights to Simon Barnes and The Boy Project 


Please follow Stunning Men on Facebook and Instagram!


Liam's Vital Statistics:

Height: 6’0"

Weight: 153lbs

Chest: 39"

Waist: 33"

Eyye Colour: blue

Hair Colour: dark blond


Here's Liam's interview in full:

Liam, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. You are originally from the UK ...


Yes, I’m from the south west of England. For the past two years I have been backpacking through Australia and New Zealand.

 


First thing first ... how did you get into modelling?


I got into modelling through my hairstylist at the time in Melbourne, Australia, they wanted to enter me into a hair style competition. And they helped me get in touch with my current agent Chrystofa at CSA Models.

 

What do you think is the most fulfilling thing about modelling?

The ability to travel and meet new people and experienced new opportunities.

 

How comfortable are you in showing off your physique in a shoot?

Pretty comfortable.

 

You are looking amazing. How on earth did you get into such shape?

I’ve always been committed to the gym and striving to improve my physique. Plus, I’ve loved sports from a very young age.

 

When did your passion for fitness start?

When I was young, I used to run competitively, and from then on, it’s been a huge part of my life, almost second nature to be in good shape.


What keeps you determined and driven to work out?

The results that I see and how good it makes me feel.


What is your diet like? 

Pretty strict. I’m a through and through health nut! 


If you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?

A steak dinner with garlic butter, fries and a pint of Moretti!

 


And what’s the best form of cardio for you?

Swimming.

 


Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?


With the assistance of large amount of alcohol and equally similar person to myself, I think we have a blast!

 


Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?

Gorillaz!


Do you have any other passions besides fitness?


Travelling abroad as much as possible! Hostels are especially a highlight of the experience.

 


What can’t you live without?


Saturday night out! Liam smiles)

 


Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at …


… I’m a dab hand in the kitchen!

 


Now ... I’m just not very good at …


… I tend to be impatient and impulsive when I want to do something. It needs to happen tomorrow! (more smiles)

 


One last question Liam, what is your big dream?


To be successful in achieving my goals and relationships, making the most of every moment!


Liam, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future.



Comments