Charlie from CSA



We are excited to be featuring sexy new comer Charlie at Stunning Men, with beautiful images by Shots By Gun, Alan K. Tan, Wyatt Cole and KB Photography.



Charlie is a new model from Perth, Western Australia, currently living in Sydney, Victoria and is represented by CSA Models






He has always been an active guy and feels body and mind work together. For him feeling fit means he also feels good.





Charlie has achieved his stunning physique through dedication and following a healthy life style, eating clean - all in moderation as he puts it - exercising and staying active.








A big thank you to Charlie for accepting to be featured and for taking the time to do the interview with us at Stunning Men.







Make sure you check CSA Models on Facebook and discover many more of their stunning models

All photographic copyrights to the respective photographers

Please follow Stunning Men on Facebook and Instagram


Charlie's vital statistics 
Height: 5'8" 
Weight: 148 lbs  
Waist: 31"
Chest: 39"
Eye colour: blue
Hair colour: auburn brown


Charlie's interview in full

Charlie, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview.

Thank you so much!

You are currently live in Sydney, Australia, right?

I grew up in Perth but moved to Sydney in 2014. I came to Sydney to study and now work in production and events management.

First thing first ... how did you get into modelling?

I started modelling when a friend needed help with an art project short notice and I stepped in. I enjoyed the creative experience, helping someone realise the vision of an image they had in mind was rewarding.

What do you think is the most fulfilling thing about modelling?

The most fulfilling thing about modelling to me is when I can see a photographer genuinely looks happy that their expectations have been met or exceeded, it's all about creating interesting images. Something new!

How comfortable are you in showing off your physique in a shoot?

I’m completely comfortable showing my physique in a shoot as long as I believe in the integrity of the photographer.

You are looking amazing. How on earth did you get into such shape?

I think staying active is the main thing and eat clean, that doesn’t mean fads or going without the sweet stuff, just everything in moderation.

When did your passion for fitness start?

I’ve always been an active person but I find my mind is cleaner and I feel much happier when I exercise regularly. I find that body and mind are linked and when I’m feeling fit, I’m feeling good!

What keeps you determined and driven to work out?

I love how exercise is one of the things in life where you truly get out what you put in; I stay determined through seeing the rewards of hard work.

What is your diet like?

My diet is pretty basic, I eat lots of fruit and veg and I try and have red meat twice a week but I mainly live off fish and chicken. I love dark chocolate and coffee as a treat.

If you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?

Carbonara is my cheat of choice! I don’t think I could ever get sick of Italian food.

And what’s the best form of cardio for you?

I ride my bike to and from work every day, I think that’s the best kind of cardio. It doesn’t feel like a chore because it’s incidental.

Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?

I think I’m fun on a date because I like to think of them as tiny adventures or escapes from the mundane.

Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?

If I’m running I either listen to DJ shadow when I need to get amped up or classical music when I want to settle into a long-distance groove.

Do you have any other passions besides fitness?

I love animals and nature, if I spend too much time in the city, I go a bit nuts (Charlie laughs). I also love to travel any chance I get and enjoy working on creative projects.

What can’t you live without?

I can’t live without coffee, it’s the vice I’ve made peace with.

Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at …

… doing hand stands on chairs.

Wow, impressive! Now, I’m just not very good at …

… multi-tasking, I can only do one thing at a time.

One last question Charlie, what is your big dream?

Living by the ocean in a house with a fire place and a dog, that would be heaven.

Charlie, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future.


Comments

Hot guys said…
Beautiful blog, man! 👌🏻😃🔥