Jay from CSA



We are delighted to be welcoming sexy newcomer Jay at Stunning Men
with images by David Broadway Photographer


Sexy Jay is a 20 year old Australian model from Perth, Western Australia 
and is represented by CSA Models


 

Jay started going to the gym at 17 and got hooked as soon as he noticed positive changes and improvement in his physique. He is totally dedicated to his training (working out 4 to 6 days a week) and keeping a healthy living style.


 


But he isn't just a pretty face and a great physique... working out and modelling are not Jay's only passions, he loves music and plays the guitar and the drums.



We would like to thank Jay for accepting to be featured and for taking the time to do the interview with us at Stunning Men



Make sure you check CSA Models on Facebook and discover many more of their stunning models



All photographic copyrights to David Broadway Photographer


Jay's vital statistics
Height: 5'8" 
Weight: 154lbs 
Waist: 30"
Chest: 39.5"
Eye colour: blue
Hair colour: light brown/dirty blond 



Jay's interview in full


Jay, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview.
Thanks for having me. It’s great to have the opportunity to do this with you.

You are from Perth, Western Australia ...
Yes, I am from Perth, good old Perth! Not a bad place to grow up. Been here all my life. I do have family in Sydney, which I visit every year and I am also half English on my mum's side.  

First thing first ... how did you get into modelling?
I was actually working at my work at puma petrol station. This guy comes in and looks at me right, I serve him and go into the next customer. Then he waits there and puts a card on the table and says “call me”. I waited a couple weeks as I didn’t know what to think, sure enough I called him back and we arranged my first shoot.

That’s cool. Now what do you think is the most fulfilling thing about modelling?
The most fulfilling thing about modelling is that it’s different. Doesn’t even feel like you’re working which is great. It’s fun and cruisy.

How comfortable are you in showing off your physique in a shoot?
I am rather comfortable showing off my physique. Although I train for mental reasons and obviously to look good and feel better. I mean, I don’t work hard for nothing right?

You are looking amazing. How on earth did you get into such shape?
Well it took me years of hard work and dedication to look like this. Nothing in life is easy. If it is, you’re in the wrong path. But I’ve just been eating decently healthy food, track my calories every day and training 4-6 days a week for the last 3 years. Consistency is key! When did your passion for fitness start?

My passion for fitness started when I was 17. My mate Sam, and my girlfriend at the time and I decided to start going to the gym, we wanted to get in better shape like some of the people at our school. But once we got into training, things started changing really fast for me. My body was changing and getting bigger and stronger. I was addicted.

What keeps you determined and driven to work out?
The thing that keeps me determined and driven to work out is that it is my life. I need to work out or I start to get moody because I just want to be in the gym (Jay laughs). Getting compliments about my physique also encourages you to persevere.

What is your diet like?
My diet consists of as much nutritious food as possible. I eat a lot of the same foods every day. For example, one meal would look like (4 eggs, 1 chicken breast, 3 pieces of wholemeal toast, with a fruit smoothie). I make sure to have fruit and veggies every day and I really watch my protein intake.
 
If you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?
If I had a cheat day … we’ll I don’t usually do cheat days, I do cheat meals as a cheat day is way too much. So, for a cheat meal I would have either chocolate or biscuits. I love my Tim Tams or shortbread cream biscuits. I have a very bad sweet tooth. But if I had to pick a favourite food, can’t go wrong with a chicken burger!

And what’s the best form of cardio for you?
The best form of cardio for me is high intensity cardio. Like sprints basically. Not big on long distance but I love the 100m sprint. Boxing is another go to for me.

Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?
I think, if you’re the right girl for me, then I’m an awesome date. Fancy isn’t always the best option, though it is nice. Sometimes just going to the beach for the sunset, talking about life’s mysteries is all you need. Or an adventure is always good! I love doing things that make you feel alive, to share those moments with someone would be perfect.

Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?
It’s hard to choose one so I’ll go “Till I Collapse” (Eminem) “Trampoline” (Jauz remix), “Revolution” (Armin van Buuren, Luke Bond, Karra). Couldn’t just pick one (laughs more)

Do you have any other passions besides fitness?
I have a few other passions as well as fitness. I love music; music has been my life for many years now. I play guitar, drums, and I used to do heavy vocals. One day I plan to make my own music. I also love anything to do with psychology and how the mind works, it really fascinates me.

What can’t you live without?
I can’t live without my family and friends. I love them to pieces and would do anything for them. As well as gym and music.

Could you finish these two sentences for us? 

You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at …
drinking games (Jay bursts out laughing)

Now ... I’m just not very good at …
… staying still and not doing anything, I like to stay busy.

One last question Jay, what is your big dream?
Well, if I can live a fulfilled and happy life, while helping people and being around those I love. Then that’s perfect to me.

Jay, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for
being such good sport. All the best for the future.
Thank you for having me (flashing his best smile) It was a pleasure, keep well and all the best.


Comments