James from CSA



We are thrilled to be welcoming sexy newcomer James at Stunning Men, with great images by David Broadway Photographer



James is a 25 year old Australian model from Western Australia, currently living in Perth and is represented by CSA Models



Having grown up by the beach, James has always been an outdoor kind of guy, loving travelling as well as keeping fit.



Playing sports since he was a kid, then keeping a healthy life style combined with his dedication and drive to always be better, resulted in James achieving his great physique







Many thanks to James for accepting to be featured and for doing the interview with us at Stunning Men






Make sure you check CSA Models on Facebook and discover many more of their stunning models

All photographic copyrights to David Broadway Photographer 


James's vital statistics 
Height: 6'1" 
Weight: 187lbs 
Waist: 33"
Chest: 40.5"
Eye colour: blue
Hair colour: brown

James's interview in full


James, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. You are from Perth in Western Australia ...
Yes, I am.

Could you summarise your journey so far for us?

Well, growing up I always lived close to the beach so naturally grew a love for the outdoors! I graduated high school, spent the next few years travelling and building my own brand, which ahs led me to where I am now.

Cool. Now first thing first … how did you get into modelling?

I got into modelling through my Instagram. I always worked with fitness brands, health companies and heaps more. Then I was scouted and it all started from there.

What do you think is the most fulfilling thing about modelling?
The most fulfilling thing for me is for most of the people in this industry, usually they would have worked extremely hard to get to where they are and it's a chance to show off years and years of hard work and dedication! So, it's nice to see your hard work and sacrifices get noticed. It's also a great way to travel and experience different cultures, which has always provided a lot of fulfilment to me and kept me motivated.

How comfortable are you to show off your physique in a shoot? 

Pretty comfortable I would say, as I said I worked hard enough training and dieting so I have no issues with it at all.

You are looking amazing. How on earth did you get in such shape?

I spent years and years both training and  dieting with different approaches! I constantly learn new ways to go about it and am always changing my approach towards it! It's a never-ending learning curve, which is what keeps me hooked.

When did your passion for fitness start?

My passion for fitness started when I was younger. I always grew up playing sports and being active so naturally I got drawn into the gym.

What keeps you determined and driven to work out?

My drive comes from my untiring desire to be better than I was yesterday. I never want to stop learning and bettering myself.

What is your diet like?

My diet consists of lots of vegetables, whole foods, fruits and proteins! With a little bit of sweet food here and there too.

If you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?

My cheat meal go to would be Nando's for sure! Something with some chicken and a lot of peri peri chips.

And what is the best form of cardio for you?
My best form of cardio is high intensity! It gets you sweating, gets you moving and you feel great by the end of it.

Now a few fun questions if we may? Do you think that you are a good date?

Definitely a good date (with a confident yet humble smile)

Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?
While I train, I vary my music a lot, but I tend to listen to a lot of rap and hip hop for most of my workouts.

Do you have any other passions besides fitness?

Other passions are easily travel and photography, those two things make me happier than anything else.

What can't you live without?
I couldn't live without a comfortable pair of grey sweatpants.

Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn't know but I am very good at ...

… finding a silver lining in any negative situation going on.

Now, I'm just not very good at ...
… being stuck in one place for too long.

One last question James, what is your big dream?

My big dream is to be happy! Sounds cliché but I think above money, status, business and everything, is primarily just to be happy!

James, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future.
Thank you.




Comments