Luigi Vitali




We are absolutely thrilled and proud to be featuring magnificent Luigi Vitali at Stunning Men, with a selection of amazing shots by some of the most celebrated fitness photographers in the industry.


Luigi is a 20 year old Italian international fitness model, online personal trainer and fitness nutritionist from Pavia, Italy and currently lives in Bergamo in northern Italy.

He may be only 20 - this sounds unbelievable judging by the incredible physique he has already achieved - and be somewhat baby-faced, but Luigi is definitely all man. A magnificent masculine male macho man.




Luigi's stunning physique is matched by his gorgeous sexiness . He has those dark Italian handsome looks, with a cheeky face - he is self-confident and head strong but never arrogant. 

Justin Tayler



Luigi puts his achievement down to his total dedication to fitness and hard work, but also recognises the importance of his mentor, coach and family and friends support. His healthy living style takes priority in his life too.

Andiko Photography



He constantly strives to be the best version of himself, following a strict diet, but besides fitness - like any true Italian - Luigi is passionate about food.

You will find him as Vitalisthetic through his social media (see the links below)

A huge thank you to Luigi for accepting our invitation to be featured at Stunning Men and for taking the time to do the interview with us. All our thanks to the photogs featured here.

Follow him on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook and why not joining him on OnlyFans?

All photographic copyrights to the respective photogs. 
Click on their name to see more of their incredible work.

Luigi's statistics
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 200lbs
Waist: 31.5"
Chest: 49"
Hair colour: Brown
Eye colour: Brown

Luigi's interview in full


Luigi, benvenuto a Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. You are originally from Pavia, Italy…
Yes, but I currently live in from Bergamo.

First thing first ... how did you get into modelling?
It all started when my mentor John Daly wrote to me in 2017 and asked me if I was willing to go to the United States to train with him and do my first photo shoots. I had just turned 18 and it didn't seem real, so the following year I left for the US. I did my first photo shoots with Luis Rafael, Michael Downs and Mark Jenkins who initially launched me into the world of the international fitness industry.

What do you think is the most fulfilling thing about modelling?
I think first of all the thing that most appeals to you is to show your hard work through photos and see that the public likes you too! So, having approvals for me is an important factor that drives me to always give my best. One of the things that satisfies me the most is the fact that my uncontrollable desire to pursue my dreams has led me to work with the best photographers and video makers in the world fitness industry.

How comfortable are you in showing off your physique in a shoot?
For me laying is an art and showing my body in the best way is fundamental, to do well this is important to be as spontaneous and casual as possible. You don't have to be stressed at all because you risk ruining all the work and putting in trouble even those who are shooting with you! Obviously in the first photo shoots a fundamental role is played by the photographer who must put you as comfortable as possible.

You are looking incredible. At just 20, how on earth did you achieve such physique?
I'm simply fulfilling my dream day after day. To become a bodybuilder and be able to work and relate with my image, just like I'm doing now. But the secret lies in my continuing hunger for the search for improvements.

When did your passion for fitness start?
I have always been obsessed with the beauty of the body and for me to be healthy and fit has always been a MUST. So much so that as a young man I started training on my own at home and in the park to improve mine body. At the age of 14 I enrolled for the first time in the gym and so I fell in love. Now I'm 20 and I have 6 years of training behind me.

What keeps you determined and driven to work out?
I have a vision; I think the more you work the harder, the more you will be rewarded. My vision is too important and I could never stop working for it. To think of my goals already gives me immense strength! Of course, I also thank all the people who are close to me and support me, like my family, friends and fans!

What's your diet like?
My diet now that I'm in the off season is very varied compared to when I'm in the pre-competition period. Now, in addition to using a wide variety of foods, I give myself one or two cheat meals per week.

Oh right, so what would be your favourite cheat food?
My favourite cheat meal is Burger and Ice cream as finisher.

And what’s the best form of cardio for you?
I used to do a light cardio. Usually I do cardio on the treadmill with a medium / fast pace without exaggerating. Cardio is essential to do so often because it helps our body to stay in shape and optimise the cardio-circulatory system.

Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?
Of course, I’m a very gentleman (Luigi laughs), overall a sexy hunk and Italian stallion, what else?

We definitely agree with this! What’s your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?

I love electric music and rap music.

Do you have any other passions besides fitness?
I have a passion for food mainly.

What can’t you live without?
Without my daily lifestyle, so dieting and training, without these two things I would feel dead.

Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at…
… Cooking and playing video games.

Now ... I’m just not very good at…
… I wasn’t very good at school (more laughing).

One last question Luigi, what is your big dream?
To be a bodybuilder, reach my athlete goals, my work goals and keep what I do to be my best version of myself day by day.

Luigi, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Grazie mille for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future. Ciao.

Comments