Marcel Billiau




We are delighted to be welcoming sexy newcomer Marcel Billiau at Stunning Men, with images by David Broadway Photographer




Marcel, nicknamed Marcy by his friends, is a 26 year old Australian model from Perth, Western Australia and is represented by CSA Models



 
Marcel is a fun loving guy, animal and wildlife enthusiast, who loves the outdoors, adventure and travelling


 



Marcel is a very disciplined person and has been a top athlete from a young age. He has been dedicated to health and fitness ever since.


A very warm thank you to Marcel for accepting to be featured and for taking the time to do the interview with us at Stunning Men.



Make sure you check CSA Models on Facebook and discover many more of their stunning models

All photographic copyrights to David Broadway Photographer

Marcel's vital statistics 
Height: 6'1" 
Weight: 183lbs 
Waist: 32"
Chest: 40"
Eye colour: blue/grey
Hair colour: light brown


His interview in full

Marcel, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. You are from Perth, Western Australia…
I am originally from tropical Broome, a small tourist town up the North of Australia on the West side.

First thing first ... how did you get into modelling?
I got into modelling through CSA models.

What do you think is the most fulfilling thing about modelling?
I thoroughly enjoy the aspect of being able to network with various like minded people across the globe, whilst simultaneously building on my self-confidence as I continue to build on my experience, fitness and portfolio.

How comfortable are you in showing off your physique in a shoot?

As someone who has spent a lot of time and dedication in honing my physique, I have no qualms with revealing the results of my hard work in front of others; in fact I take pride in it.

What keeps you determined and driven to work out?

My future goals and aspirations keep me committed and driven to stay in shape as I continually strive to better myself both physically and as a person. Since early on in my childhood I have been a top athlete and it has continued to drive me on into adulthood to pursue health and fitness.

What is your diet like?

I am very disciplined when it comes to my diet and in general. Your diet is a large part of both maintaining and building on your figure, so I try to plan my meals accordingly to ensure that I have everything necessary to stay at the top of my game.

If you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?

A cheat day for me would be going out to a Thai restaurant for sure with some friends and have a few cheeky wines or beers.

And what’s the best form of cardio for you?

My favourite type of cardio is hiking through nature or going for a jog with my two puppies.

Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?

Whilst I consider the question to be quite subjective, I’d like to consider myself as a good date. I’m an active listener and know how to hold a conversation, and if I got to choose, I’d make sure that any date I go on is an adventure in itself, so that even if we’re not compatible, we can at least share a memorable moment together.

Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?

My favourite workout song will definitely have to be “grillz by Nelly” gets me hyped every time.

Do you have any other passions besides fitness?

I love going fishing, camping and travelling every opportunity I get. Life is meant for having fun and being happy and every time I’m doing one of these things I feel at my happiest.

What can’t you live without?

I definitely can’t live without my two Chihuahuas. They always cheer me up no matter what I’m going through or what mood I’m in.

Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at …

… sleeping in.

Now ... I’m just not very good at …

… keeping up with my gardening.

One last question Marcel, what is your big dream?

My biggest dream in life is to be the happiest version of myself that I can be. And to live life to the fullest with no regrets.

Marcel, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future.

Comments