Dylan J



We are thrilled to feature a new stunning and sexy model, exciting newcomer Dylan, with images by David Broadway Photographer. 
Dylan is a sexy young model, and the first time you see him, you are hit by his stunning smile. He comes from the east coast of Australia, but has lived in Sydney and is currently located in Perth, Western Australia.




 He is represented by CSA Models
Dylan is fun and down to earth and we are sure he is destined to great things in life.




Not just a pretty face, having lived in Japan for a while, Dylan speaks Japanese and has always had a passion for acting, among other things and dreams of one day becoming a leading actor.




He has been very active since he was a boy, being motivated and inspired by his older brothers. He is not into sports, but Dylan sticks to a healthy live style, and with regular training, it is how he has achieved such great physique.




 Many thanks to Dylan for accepting to be featured and for kindly doing the interview with us at Stunning Men




Make sure you check CSA Models on Facebook and discover many more of their stunning models

All photographic copyrights to David Broadway Photographer


Dylan's vital statistics 
Height: 5'10" 
Weight: 176lbs 
Waist: 32"
Chest: 40.5"
Eye colour: hazel
Hair colour: brown

Dylan's interview in full



Dylan, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. So, you currently are located in Perth, Western Australia...

Yes I am, but I am from the east coast of Australia.


First thing first ... I thought you were from Japan...

Well I’m not actually from there, but I did live there for a while. I did some schooling and various jobs in a city called Sapporo, then I moved to Tokyo and joined an acting college.



Great. Now how did you get into modelling?

I have always been interested in being in front of the camera growing up, and while living in Japan I joined agencies there and started doing paid modelling work for time first time.



What do you think is the most fulfilling thing about modelling?

Gaining self-confidence when you see that you are capable of taking amazing shots, as well as meeting really interesting people that work behind the camera such as the photographers and stylists.



How comfortable are you in showing off your physique in a shoot?

Since getting in to shape a few years ago I have become pretty comfortable wearing minimal clothing in shoots. Even a few where I’m wearing nothing at all!



You are looking amazing. How on earth did you get into such shape?

It started off as being a very good stress outlet for when I was going through some hard times in the past. My older brothers have always been really into fitness as well so I think they were extra motivation for me. I do weights 5-6 times a week, plus a bit of high intensity cardio and of course a healthy diet.



When did your passion for fitness start?

I have always enjoyed being active and fit from a young age, it’s so good for the soul!



What keeps you determined and driven to work out? 
Knowing that I will lose modelling opportunities if I’m not in shape, that’s what keeps me determined. I’m actually quite self-conscious so I’m always thinking about my image.



What is your diet like?

Pretty good to be honest. I only eat fresh food where possible, such as meat and vegetables, and I eat hardly any junk food. I don’t touch fast food or soft drink and also try to have protein with every meal.



But if you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?

I would devour a whole pizza to myself!



And what’s the best form of cardio for you?

High intensity cardio is my fave, you feel so good afterwards. Swimming is also something I’ll do when the weather is hot.



Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?

I honestly think I would be a great date, if I went on dates. I get told I’m funny and I am also a good listener.



Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?

My training music is always different depending on what mood I’m in. It could be hip hop, RNB, rock or pop. I have various workout play lists saved on my phone for every mood.



Do you have any other passions besides fitness?

I have always had a passion for film, acting, fashion, language and travelling.



What can’t you live without?

My family.



Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at …

… speaking Japanese.



Now ... I’m just not very good at …

… any sport.....at all. Too uncoordinated.



One last question Dylan, what is your big dream?

In the future I see myself as the lead role of hit movies in Hollywood.



Dylan, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future.

Thank you!


Comments