Dylan G from CSA Models




We are excited to be welcoming sexy newcomer Dylan G at Stunning Men, with images by David Broadway Photographer




Dylan is a sexy 20 year old Australian model from Western Australia, currently living in Perth and is represented by CSA Models








New to modelling but not shying away from the limelight, Dylan is also a DJ, videographer and photographer; so plenty of strings to his bow.



He may be very young, but Dylan is an ambitious guy with his fingers in many pies and has many dreams and goals, and he certainly has the drive and dedication to achieve them.


 



 Many thanks to Dylan for accepting to be featured and for taking the time to do the interview with us at Stunning Men.






Make sure you check CSA Models on Facebook and discover many more of their stunning models

All photographic copyrights to David Broadway Photographer


Dylan's vital statistics 
Height: 6'2" 
Weight: 170lbs 
Waist: 32"
Chest: 40"
Eye colour: hazel
Hair colour: brown

Dylan's interview in full
 

Dylan, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. You are a 20 year old DJ and photographer from Perth, Western Australia starting out in the modelling scene.

Yes and I am a happy, motivated and spontaneous guy.



First thing first ... how did you get into modelling?

As a photographer I’ve spent a lot of time with various models, and I guess being in that environment made me want to give the other side of the lens a shot!



What do you think is the most fulfilling thing about modelling?

I’ve just sort of entered this world so I can’t say for sure but I’d probably say working hard on your body and seeing that correspond to better photos of yourself would be a really satisfying feeling.



How comfortable are you in showing off your physique in a shoot?

Pretty comfortable. I’ve worked hard in the gym to get to where I am in terms of physique so I wouldn’t describe myself as shy!



You are looking amazing. How did you get into such shape?

Firstly, Thank you! But to answer your question, I got into shape through consistent gym work for a couple of years. I’ve always been passionate about fitness and sport so playing team sports like soccer as well as running and hitting the gym have all contributed to my physique.



When did your passion for fitness start?

I would say probably in year 11 at school when I did pretty well in our school cross country. That definitely acted as a catalyst for me in terms of becoming aware of how you can change and improve your body through exercise and diet.



What keeps you determined and driven to work out?

Seeing other guys and girls in better shape than me is always pretty motivating… I guess just seeing what’s possible when you put your mind to it can be a really empowering feeling.



What is your diet like?

My diet is probably the biggest thing holding me back from better gains. Most of the time I eat pretty well, and I always make sure to hit my 2 and 5 – sometimes I just struggle to eat enough to really put on muscle, and working late definitely doesn’t lend itself to healthy meal choices…



If you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?

Oh this one’s easy… Pizza!



And what’s the best form of cardio for you?

Running, by a *mile*. (A cheeky smile from Dylan)



You are also a DJ and photographer. Tell us more about your passions.

I’ve always loved music and photography, and so when various opportunities came up for me to learn how to DJ and take photos, it was only natural for me to make the most of them. I know I’m incredibly lucky to do what I love full time at just 20!



Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?

(Dylan laughs) I’d like to think I’m a good date, I love coming up with fun and creative date ideas – the last of which was a day trip to Rottnest Island!



Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?

I’m not sure if I really have a favourite song at the moment, but my go-to is probably Avicii – he was one of my favourite artists so I was pretty sad when he died.



What can’t you live without?

I genuinely can’t live without my calendar. I like to think I manage my time pretty well, but my mates might disagree…



Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at …

One thing I’m pretty good is keeping my stuff under control. I’d probably consider myself a minimalist and could almost live out of a backpack to be honest!



Now ... I’m just not very good at …

I could definitely be better at sport. When it comes to running, riding or other endurance activities I’m fine but my coordination could be better.



One last question Dylan, what is your big dream?

I’d definitely describe myself as someone with a lot of big dreams and aspirations. In the next two years I hope to graduate Management and Marketing at UWA, grow my creative agency, FoxxCreative, and see what I can accomplish in the world of modelling!



Dylan, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future.

Comments