Liam from CSA Models


It is with great pleasure that we are welcoming incredible Liam at Stunning Men, a new model from Australia, with images by David Broadway Photography


Liam is from Perth, Western Australia and is represented  by CSA Models and with his striking looks, he is bound to turn a few heads and stir the modelling industry


Liam has classic and classy looks, is impeccable in a suit, and oozing heat and sexiness when he strips down to his underwear, showing off an incredible physique



Very sportive since childhood, Liam tries to lead a healthy life as much as possible, be it practising sports and working out at the gym or ensuring his diet is on point; he loves cooking, so he can get creative in the kitchen and control what he eats.




As you will no doubt pick up reading his interview, Liam has a great personality; he is a very friendly approachable guy with a great sense of humour. He has a good head on his shoulders and is down to earth.


We would like to thank Liam for taking the time to do the interview with us and for being open about himself.
Please make sure you check CSA Models and discover many more of their stunning models



All image copyrights to David Broadway Photography


Liam’s statistics:
Height: 6’0”
Weight: 170lbs
Waist: 32”
Chest: 40.5”
Eye colour: brown
Hair colour: brown


Liam’s interview in full



Liam, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. You are from Perth, Western Australia...

Yes, and still lives there.



Tell us a little about yourself.

I’m 25 years old and I’m the youngest of four kids. I work as a sales rep, but hoping to take my modelling career to the next level and focus on it full time.



Cool. First thing first ... how did you get into modelling?

Funny enough a friend of mine is a model and his agent saw a photo of me and him together on Facebook and his agent told my friend to tell me to call him ASAP.... and here we are.



What do you think is the most fulfilling thing about modelling?

To be honest probably doing something that I have a passion, so it doesn’t feel like work and I can be happy doing it! Also it gives me more focus and motivation to keep in shape.



How comfortable are you in showing off your physique in a shoot?

Oh completely comfortable! From a young age I was always overweight and I put in the hard work to change my body and I’ve been happy in my own skin ever since.



You are looking amazing. How on earth did you get into such shape?

Oh thank you very much! With a lot of hard with in the gym, a huge amount of basketball and being super strict on my diet... after all, I’m a big believer in you are what you eat! Even though I am a massive sweet tooth! (Liam laughs)



Basketball is obviously important to you; when did your passion for it start?

Well growing up as kid I played most sports from tee ball, baseball, soccer, volleyball and the major ones were basketball and football... but my true passion took over when I was about 16 when I hurt my back and couldn't play football. Then I became obsessed with NBA and ball became life.



What keeps you determined and driven to work out?

Obviously the modelling to keep me determined because I want to be successful and take my modelling career as far as it can take me. Mainly though I have my own personal goals I have set out which keeps me driven, also my general health fitness is a massive part of my life, so I’ll always find time for the gym or basketball.



What is your diet like?

My diet is really good, I’m a massive foodie so I like to cook my own meals and lean fresh meals. I like to get creative in the kitchen and mix things up a little.



If you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?

Hands down gourmet pizza with brownies and Gusto ice cream.... maybe some baklava on the side too! (Liam laughs some more)



And what’s the best form of cardio for you?

Probably basketball because I have an endless motor and I can just keep running and running! As well as it’s so diverse in its form of cardio with long and short purists of speed. Other than that a good old treadmill or bike session.



Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a romantic guy?

Oh big time! I’ve been brought up very old school by my parents and I’d like to think that’s rubbed off on me, but I like simple and cute dates type thing... like rooftop movies or taking a picnic on a hiking trip and of course the romantic dinners!



Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?

I like to mix it up a bit when I’m training, but what gets me pumped is something with a good beat like EDM, so I can smash out reps to the song! At the moment I’m listening to Shut up by stormzy and I like my rap like Drake, Kendrick Lamar, Kanye West & j Cole.



Do you have any other passions besides sports and fitness?

My passion for food is another impact in my life, like I enjoy watching cooking shows. I have a big passion for travelling, yet I haven’t done nearly as much as I would like.



What can’t you live without?

I can’t live without the NBA... when it’s the off season, a little part of me dies (Liam laughs again). I can’t live without my big TV, a fresh strong barista coffee in the morning and probably being physically active... When I had knee surgery I was out of all sport and work for a long time and that killed my soul not being active.



Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at …

… Basketball & poker, I’m a little bit of a shark at both.



Now ... I’m just not very good at

… Doing the chores around the house like weeding! (Laughing again)



One last question Liam, what is your big dream?

My big dream from the very beginning was to get paid playing basketball in another country, but after a couple knee surgeries my big dream is to get paid modelling/acting in another country. I really do want take my career international and put Perth on the map and at the end of the day though my big dream is to be successful, happy and proud in my career.



Liam, it has truly been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such great sport. All the best for the future.

Comments