Elijah from CSA Models


We are thrilled to feature a stunning and magnificent model, our first for February, exciting newcomer Elijah, with great shots by David Broadway Photographer


Elijah is a sexy young Australian model from Western Australia, currently living in Perth and is represented by CSA Models



Down to earth, Elijah is focused and has been an active and sportive guy since a young age. He has achieved an incredible physique through his dedication to working out and healthy living


In addition to his physique, Elijah has classic gorgeous masculine looks, a winning combo which will no doubt make him a popular model in both fitness and fashion


 Many thanks to Elijah for accepting to be featured and for kindly doing the interview with us at Stunning Men



Make sure you check CSA Models on Facebook and discover many more of their stunning models

All photographic copyrights to David Broadway Photographer


Elijah's vital statistics 
Height: 6'2" 
Weight: 170lbs 
Waist: 30"
Chest: 38"
Eye colour: brown
Hair colour: brown

Elijah's interview in full



Elijah, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. You are from Western Australia.

Yes, I moved to South Perth a couple of years ago.



First thing first ... how did you get into modelling?

A friend of mine told me about modelling and the fun and opportunities he gets from it, which interested me and made me want to give it a go.



What do you think is the most fulfilling thing about modelling?

I believe modelling allows people to feel confident about themselves and it also gives you a drive to better yourself.



How comfortable are you in showing off your physique in a shoot?

Quite comfortable, I feel I look good then I’m happy to show off my physique.



You are looking amazing. How on earth did you get into such shape?

I really enjoy going to the gym at my university after a good day of studying to wind down.



When did your passion for fitness start?

Ever since I was a kid I loved playing sport and I was very competitive, so I believe that sparked my passion for fitness.



What keeps you determined and driven to work out?

I enjoy feeling healthy and fit, also I like to feel confident in my clothes and in my skin and exercising really gives me that confidence.



What is your diet like?

I am actually a vegetarian, so no meats at all! I tend to eat eggs, beans, toasted cheese and tomato sandwiches, pasta etc. and protein shakes.



If you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?

Definitely Pizza, I love hot chips too. 



And what’s the best form of cardio for you?

I’d say running on the treadmill because at my gym the treadmills are quite advanced and have all the statistics and numbers, like calories burnt, heart rate, time, distance, speed, and other helpful calculations, which can be very helpful for me when I want to achieve a certain goal. However, I absolutely love team sports especially with friends. I don’t even view team sports as exercise because I have so much fun playing them, so team sports are also a very important form of cardio for me.



Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?

(Elijah laughs) I’d like to think I am a good date. I really enjoy laughing and having fun, so I am definitely up for a good time and I would make sure my date is also having a good time of course.



Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?

Something with a good beat that is motivational and gets you moving, for example Lose Yourself by Eminem.



Do you have any other passions besides fitness?

I really enjoy being social and doing activities with friends. I am quite interested in men’s fashion such as; clothes, sneakers, jewellery and watches. I also enjoy movies and television shows.



What can’t you live without?

I’d have to say my phone or my laptop, I’m always messaging people, flicking through social media or just watching shows.



Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at

…minigolf and 10 pin bowling even though I love sports that involve fitness strength, I also love a bit of mini golf and 10 pin bowling.



Now ... I’m just not very good at …

…doing chores at home without having to be told! (more laughter)



One last question Elijah, what is your big dream?

My big dream is to graduate University and land a successful job, as well as to see where my modelling career will take me, hopefully around the world!



Elijah, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future.

Comments