Matt K from CSA Models



 We are delighted to present magnificent new model Matt K at Stunning Men with photography by David Broadway Photographer



25 year old Matt is a new Australian model from Perth, Western Australia and is represented by CSA Models







Matt looks stunning and impeccable in a suit. We believe that we will see a lot of this gorgeous young model in the near future.







Matt has always been active and has been into sports since an early age and he still practises basketball today.







Many thanks to Matt for accepting our invitation to be featured and for taking the time to do the interview with us






Make sure you check CSA Models on Facebook and discover many more of their stunning models

All photographic copyrights to David Broadway Photographer


Matt's vital statistics 
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 159lbs
Waist: 32"
Chest: 35.5"
Eye colour: blue

Hair colour: brown



Here's Matt's interview in full


Matt, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview.

First thing first ... how did you get into modelling?

I started this journey a couple months ago when a friend of mine who’s also with CSA told me about it and connected me with Chrys.



What do you think is the most fulfilling thing about modelling?

So far I have to say the most fulfilling thing is seeing the final images. That’s where the hard work all pays off.



How comfortable are you in showing off your physique in a shoot?

The more I work on my body and build experience in front of the camera, the more comfortable I am becoming. I’ve not done these types of poses or had professional shots taken before so it’s all new to me.



You are looking amazing. How on earth did you get into such shape?

A lot of hard work in the gym with my buddy Liam combined with a good healthy diet. I have my first of many campaign’s coming up at the start of February so these next few weeks I am putting in a lot of extra work.



When did your passion for fitness start?

I have always played a lot of sport growing up, from soccer to state tee-ball, even a bit of karate. So I guess that active lifestyle has carried on to my adult lifestyle. At the moment I play in a Saturday basketball league down at my local Leisure Centre.



What keeps you determined and driven to work out?

Despite just having launched my portfolio, I have quite a few campaign’s booked in already so this is giving me plenty of reason to ensure I am putting in 100% to be ready.



What is your diet like?

Nothing crazy exciting right now as I am trying to reduce my body fat percentage as much as possible, which means it’s a lot of clean meals consisting of some chicken and veggies, fruit or a salad. I try to mix it up a bit with some sweet potato mash or rice. As I said nothing exciting.



If you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?

Definitely the largest chicken parm I can find, chips and a beer down the local.



And what’s the best form of cardio for you?

For me HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) is by far the best workout I’ve found if you’re wanting to leave feeling like you’ve just completed a marathon.



Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?

I am a fan of all genres of music though when I am working out, if I had to nail just one, I would have to say Metallica – Down with the Sickness is one that kicks me into that higher gear. Especially while running.



Do you have any other passions besides fitness?

I have a huge passion for custom cars and motorbikes, motor sport, 4 wheeling, trail biking, usually if it has an engine I’m interested. If the weather is in the 30s you’ll find me at the beach.



What can’t you live without?

My Motorcycle. I own a 1992 Honda CBR250RR mini Fireblade. She’s my pride and joy.



Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at ...

… Cooking Lasagne. I make everything from scratch and I always add more than the recommended amount of cheese.



Now ... I’m just not very good at …

… Controlling myself around chocolate. I tend to start by snacking on it and before I know it, it’s a meal.



One last question Matt, what is your big dream?

Earn money and travel the world.



Matt, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future

Comments