Edward Rist



We are thrilled to be able to welcome a stunning and hunky model this month, exciting newcomer Edward Rist, with great images by David Broadway Photographer



Edward is a sexy young Australian model from Tasmania, currently living in Perth, Western Australia and is represented by CSA Models




He is one of those models who look as hot and sexy dressed as undressed. Edward is well suited to both fashion and fitness modelling, as his photos so clearly show.





Edward is a determined guy and has been active since he was a young boy when he took on swimming, which started his fitness pursuit. 




We would like to thank Edward for accepting to be featured and for kindly answering our questions during his interview with us at Stunning Men.




Make sure you check CSA Models on Facebook and discover many more of their stunning models

All photographic copyrights to David Broadway Photographer


Edward's vital statistics 
Height: 5'10"
Waist: 32"
Chest: 39"
Eye colour: blue
Hair colour: strawberry blond



Edward's interview in full



Edward, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. You are from Tasmania but currently live in Perth, Western Australia.

Yes, I’m now in Perth. I am ex-military and I tried my hand in property and businesses. Got two trades and now I am currently renovating a property I own and need to sell, but my next step is to move to Queensland to make feature films and I’ll do some acting, producing and stunt driving. I also plan to set it out into our own car show.



First thing first ... how did you get into modelling?

My mate Dan suggested that I apply at a modelling agency and funnily enough I got an email from CSA modelling Melbourne. That’s how I got in.


What do you think is the most fulfilling thing about modelling?

Building confidence and giving you goals to work for, like at the gym and stuff.


How comfortable are you in showing off your physique in a shoot?

Fairly.



You are looking amazing. How on earth did you get into such shape?

Genetics, swimming from a young age and lots of hard work like the gym.



When did your passion for fitness start?

When I started swimming, at around the age of 4 years old.



What keeps you determined and driven to work out?

Because I want to see how much I can achieve in my life.



What is your diet like?

Pretty good. I don’t really enjoy greasy food anymore.



If you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?

Jack Danles and coke and a Zinger box, KFC.



And what’s the best form of cardio for you? I don’t really do much of it, renovating houses is good. 
Swimming when I was younger. The general gym.



Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?

No.



Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?

Nickle Back, Animal.



Do you have any other passions besides fitness?

Rally driving.



What can’t you live without?

Drive, determination and goals.



Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at ...

… nothing at the moment. Good in my eyes means you’re the best.



Now ... I’m just not very good at ...

… picking up women, body language, empathy.



One last question Edward, what is your big dream?

Create a film production company with my brother, travel the world with my brother making a car show. Have my home base, compound.



Edward, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future

Comments