Chace from CSA Models


We welcome another stunning model this month, exciting newcomer Chace, with great images by David Broadway Photographer



Chace is a sexy young Australian model from Perth, Western Australia and is represented by CSA Models






Down to earth, friendly and dedicated, Chace's main goal in life isto live a fulfilled life, which he can be proud of.




Chase has been active and athletic from a young age and was passionate about playing baseball. He works hard to keep a healthy lifestyle and maintain his great physique.





We would like to thank Chace for accepting our invitation to be featured and for being open and candid in his interview with us at Stunning Men.




Make sure you check CSA Models on Facebook and discover many more of their stunning models

All photographic copyrights to David Broadway Photographer!


Chace's vital statistics 
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 185lbs
Waist: 33"
Chest: 42"
Eye colour: brown
Hair colour: brown



Chace's interview in full


Chace, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. You are from Perth I think.
Yes, in Western Australia.

First thing first ... how did you get into modelling?
I got into modelling through the suggestion of a friend of mine. He just asked me out of the blue one day if it would be something I would be interested in as he was about to do his first portfolio shoot the following weekend. I had never really thought much about it but when he asked it seemed like an interesting direction my life could take. So I said why not?

What do you think is the most fulfilling thing about modelling?
The most fulfilling thing about is modelling is the need to take proper care of your body. Your look is everything in modelling and I am of the firm belief that healthy is beautiful. The better I take care of myself and my body by lifting, eating healthy and playing sports the better I feel about myself. 

How comfortable are you in showing off your physique in a shoot?
I feel a big part of modelling is having the confidence to put yourself out there and be completely comfortable with yourself. I am extremely comfortable showing off my physique because I know that it’s me up there and at the end of the day everyone has a different look.

You are looking great. What do you do to keep in such shape?
I have played sports my whole life which is a big reason why I have such a lean build. I always used to lift for athletic performance doing a lot of plyometric exercises which focused more on improving explosiveness than gaining mass. I now do power lifting 4 times a week as lifting for power is essential for improving muscle size and strength and fast-tracking my improvement on my physique to a more aesthetic look.

When did your passion for fitness start?
I started playing t-ball at the age of 7 and transitioned over to baseball as quickly as I could. It was a big passion of mine and I had a dream to one day play baseball professionally in the United States. Growing up I was part of a few different high performance academies and it was at these institutions I was under the tutelage of some of the best lifting coaches in the world. Once I saw the potential in my own body and the immediate benefits fitness could provide me I developed the passion to continue.

What keeps you determined and driven to work out?
Overall health and well-being is a big driver for what makes me work out. Another personal motivator is that I am a perfectionist and I am always wanting to get the best out of myself. This extends to my passion for baseball as I am mechanical purist when it comes to my swing. The key to a good mechanically pure swing is strength and the way to improve strength is by working out.

What is your diet like?
My diet is good for the most part. I am a big believer in eating breakfast as it gives me energy to carry out my day but I also indulge in a coffee with my breakfast. I eat a lot of porridge and brown rice in the morning for carbs for energy. I then switch to a more protein heavy diet later on in the day to make sure I have enough nutrients and provide my muscles the necessary materials they need to recover.

If you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?
My cheat day would definitely have to be anything with caramel as the flavour.

What’s the best form of cardio for you?
Best form of cardio would have to be a battle rope work out. When I do cardio I would prefer to train more for VO2 max by increasing the intensity of my workout. Battle ropes mess you up.

Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?
Yeah I think I am a good date. I would like to think I am charming and attentive while on a date. I try to bring a unique charisma that some feel is refreshing and some think is annoying so I guess it depends on who you talk to.

Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?
If I am training I definitely like to listen to some EDM or if I am studying I listen to study music with binaural beats so it depends on the situation.

Do you have any other passions besides fitness?
Other passions would definitely be baseball, self-development, problem solving of any kind but I prefer games and expanding my social network and developing meaningful relationships.

What can’t you live without?
I cannot live without teriyaki chicken. It’s my absolute favourite.

Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at …
… I am sneaky good at dancing.

Now ... I’m just not very good at …
… Replying to texts.

One last question Chace, what is your big dream?
My big dream is to be successful in my passions and live a life that I both enjoy every day and that I am proud of.

Chace, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future.



Comments