Chris Connor 2


We featured incredibly sexy Chris Connor 3 years ago and we are absolutely thrilled to be able to do a follow up post with him with stunning photography by the amazing Ian Horncastle.





Chris is a 25 year old American model from Ohio, USA and he describe his work as 'Erotic Modelling'. Judging by his incredibly hot and sexy images, we can agree with that definition.






Not only does Chris have striking looks and a beautiful muscular physique, but he also exudes sexiness. The camera loves him and he also seems to be making love to the camera.




Besides his obvious awesome physical attributes, Chris is a very friendly likable young man, who is very confident in his talent. There is a touch of cockiness about him, which is very exciting, but he is never arrogant. 


All photographic copyrights to Ian Horncastle

He is very driven, motivated and dedicated. Make sure to check Chris social media


You can now see more of his erotic modelling on his
Onlyfans page too. Check it out!


A huge thank you to Chris for accepting to be featured at Stunning Men and for doing the interview with us and to the incredibly talented Ian Horncastle for his permission to use his photography and for assisting with the feature.


Vital Statistics:

Height: 5’10”
Weight: 160lbs
Waist: 32"
Chest: 40"
Eye colour: brown
Hair colour: brown

Here's Chris' interview in full

Chris, welcome back to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to answer a few more questions.
It is three years since we featured you and we thought it was about time to catch up. It looks like you’ve been busy working on your physique...
Yes I workout all year round and plan to always stay fit throughout my life. It’s a part of my life now. 

You are looking incredible. How do you keep in shape?
I usually try to make it to the gym at least 3 times a week . My full time job, a union roofer helps a good bit too. 

Were you always an active sportive kid or did fitness come later for you?
For me I didn’t get into sport till junior high when you had to try out and not pay money cause we didn't have money growing up. 

Now let’s talk about modelling. Nobody can say that you are shy in front of the camera.
Believe it or not the first nude shoot I did was to get money for rent and didn’t have any other options at the time, so that first time was a little weird, but the more pictures that I took the more comfortable I became in front of the camera. 

You present your work as ‘erotic modelling’. Can you talk to us a bit more about this?
As you know I'm not shy when it comes to showing my body and I feel like I have nothing to hide so I let everything show during shoots. 

You now have an OnlyFans page. Give us an idea of what can we expect to find there if we join?
My fans only page is a little more than erotic pictures and videos, to say the least they ain't for momma to see (Chris laughs out loud). 

Well, we’ll make sure we don’t show it to her! Besides fitness and modelling, what are you also passionate about?
One thing that I have always had a passion for is travelling, it simply never gets old and always something new to see and a new place to explore. 

You appear to be a very confident driven person…
It comes from my childhood of growing up fast. As a child I was raised by a step dad who was a truck driver so he was never home. My older brother and younger sister had to cook if we were hungry. 

So what does the future hold for you, Chris?
I think the future is bright for anyone who doesn't get comfortable with life and is always striving to progress. 

Chris it has been good fun and a real pleasure to interview you again today! Thank you for your time and all the best for the future.
Thank you so much for your time and I hope we can continue to work together in the future!

Comments