Luke Michael Aitken


 We are delighted to present magnificent new model Luke Michael Aitken at Stunning Men with photography by Jesse O'Leary



Luke is a new Australian model from Perth, Western Australia and is represented by CSA Models







Luke likes running and keeping fit, which he has 
been doing since a teenager.







Luke is focused and a down to earth guy 
and he is a young entrepeneur.






We would like to thank Luke for accepting our invitation to be featured and for kindly doing the interview with us






Make sure you check CSA Models on Facebook and discover many more of their stunning models

All photographic copyrights to Jesse O'Leary


Luke's vital statistics 
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 176lbs
Waist: 30"
Chest: 34"
Eye colour: green/hazel

Hair colour: brown



Here's Luke's interview in full



Luke, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. You are from Perth, Western Australia ...

Yes I am from Perth.



First thing first ... how did you get into modelling?

I have been told ever since I was little that I should be modelling. So not until about two months ago, I actually took the leap and sent some photos to a few agencies.



What do you think is the most fulfilling thing about modelling?

It opens up a whole different world of opportunities and that’s exciting for me.



How comfortable are you in showing off your physique in a shoot?

Very confident. It seems natural to me.



You are looking great. How did you get into such shape?

I’ve always been going to the gym since my teenage years and trying to keep fit with a busy lifestyle. It’s just a way of life for me now.



When did your passion for fitness start?

Around the age of 18. Watching my older brother always taking care of his looks and working out constantly engraved on me I guess.



What keeps you determined and driven to work out?

It’s simple. I just want to be the best version of myself. Each day I push myself to do better than I did the day before. It’s just how I’m wired.



What is your diet like?

My diet is fairly balanced because I love to eat every food group. As long as you exercise and maintain.



If you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?

Potato chips are my weakness but any dish with seafood in it, I absolutely love.



Can you share your fitness regimen with us?

I head to the gym 6 times a week and workout each muscle group twice within that week. My personal trainer recommends this will give me the best results in the shortest time frame.



And what’s the best form of cardio for you?

I just love running. I run as much as I can. I love keeping cardio fit and it’s a bonus that it shows off on my body. I will run on the treadmill at the gym and also run on the streets to enjoy the view at the same time.



Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?

I am very outgoing which I have noticed that girls love. I do think I’m a romantic at heart also which helps. Girls in the past have loved dates that we’ve been on and hasn’t taken them too long to message back the next day to organise the 2nd.



Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?

I don’t listen to music when I train. It’s a personal choice. I like the stay focused and clear minded. I feel it gives me the best results.



Do you have any other passions besides fitness?

I do. I have my own property development business. I love turning old houses and bringing them back to life. It’s something I’ve always loved and had a passion for ever since I was little helping mum and dad do the same to our family homes growing up.



What can’t you live without?

My sleep. I’ve noticed as I’m getting older it’s becoming more and more of a luxury. The busier I get, the more I appreciate resting my head on my pillow after a long day.



Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at …

…whatever job is put in front of me. I need to do something 100% no question. There is no room for error with me.



Now ... I’m just not very good at …

…balancing my time with everything. As I have mentioned I am quite busy and sometimes it makes it hard for me to squeeze everything or everyone in.



One last question Luke, what is your big dream?

The sky is the limit. I just try to do my best each day and whatever is around the corner will be. It’s as simple as that for me.



Luke, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future.

Comments