Alex Moss



It is with great pleasure that we are welcoming sexy Alex Moss at Stunning Men with photography by
Jesse O'Leary


20 year old Alex is an Australian model from Warnbro, Western Australia and is represented by CSA Models







Alex has always been an active guy, playing sports 
and staying healthy







Many thanks to Alex for taking the time to do the interview with us.





Don't forget to check  CSA Models and their other stunning models.

All photographic copyright to Jesse O'Leary

Alex's vital statistics
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 154lbs
Waist: 32.5"
Chest: 34"
Hair: brown
Eyes: blue

Here's Alex's interview in full

Alex, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. You are from Warnbro, Western Australia.
Yes, born and bred.

First thing first ... how did you get into modelling?
I got into modelling through Starnow after thinking I could possibly get some work out of it but didn't expect it to escalate so quickly, so I am excited.

What do you think is the most fulfilling thing about modelling? 
Getting the potential to travel and look good while doing it.

How comfortable are you in showing off your physique in a shoot?
I feel comfortable with my body, still needs work but it's alright. The more I do the more comfortable I think I will get.

You are looking amazing. How on earth did you get into such shape?
For me being in shape has come from playing sports since I was young and getting into the gym over the last couple of years.

When did your passion for fitness start?
Fitness was always a part of my life with childhood sports and I always wanted to stay fit and healthy.

What keeps you determined and driven to work out? 
I am happy with my body but I love to keep pushing myself and having an end goal in mind keeps me at the gym working hard.

What is your diet like?
Diet at the moment if pretty basic just trying to eat enough but enough of the good foods.

If you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?
On a cheat day I would go with a pizza covered with toppings or a nice burger and fries.

Can you share your fitness regimen with us?
My weekly workout right now is 5 days a week doing high sets and reps for lean muscle growth. Try to throw in abs every day to keep my core toned.

And what’s the best form of cardio for you?
Best form of cardio for me would be playing basketball.

Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?
Well my girlfriend thinks I do alright when it comes to going on dates so I am gonna say yes.

Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?
If it's got a good beat then I can train to it.

Do you have any other passions besides fitness?
My other passion is massage therapy which I have recently getting full time work and am very excited to help people and do good work.

What can’t you live without?
I wouldn't be able to live without family. I am extremely close with all my family and could never give that up.

Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at … 
… problem solving in common sense type situations.

Now ... I’m just not very good at … 
maths. I am terrible at maths.

One last question Alex, what is your big dream?
My dream is to have a successful future where I wake up happy each day and am in a job I truely love with friends and family all around.

Alex, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future.

Comments