Jamie Black


It is with great pleasure that we are welcoming sexy Jamie Black at Stunning Men.



Photography by Jesse O'Leary





Jamie is a 20 year old Australian model from Perth, Western Australia and is represented by CSA Models





Jamie has always been active and very sportive since a young age. He participated in inter-school cross country three times and he enjoys long distance running.





Jamie is also passionate about ink art as his photos show so well. His tattoos allow him to express what he likes.

Many thanks to Jamie for doing the interview with us.

Don't forget to check  CSA Models and their other stunning models.

All photographic copyright to Jesse O'Leary


Jamie's vital statistics
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 137lbs
Waist: 29".5
Chest: 36"
Hair: dark brown
Eyes: hazel

Here's Jamie's interview in full



Jamie, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview with us. You are from Albani but currently live in Perth, Western Australia.
No problem, my pleaseure. Yes I now live in Perth.

First thing first ... how did you get into modelling?

After losing my mojo for my photography I was venturing through a lot of local model's portfolios. I noticed some agencies popping up every now and then, so I started following a couple of them too. I soon got messaged from a talent agent from one of the agencies asking if I was interested in becoming a model. I was pretty hesitant as it was a bit sudden, but it's what I've wanted to do for a while, so I said yes. And now I'm here.

  

What do you think is the most fulfilling thing about modelling?  

I don't like boasting about it too much, but it's the attention. I don't want to become someone who needs attention, but it's usually pretty fun when there's eyes on me. It boosts my ego. It's good to get noticed.



How comfortable are you in showing off your physique in a shoot?

I'm used to not wearing much clothing so I'm highly comfortable in that situation, but not so much showing it all. My girlfriend's friends have a saying they like to say about me “Does he even own a shirt?"

  

You are looking incredible. The job keeps you fit or you need to keep fit for the job?

Thank you! It's definitely a bit of both. You have to be fit to get the job, but getting, and keeping the job, motivates me a lot more to stay fit



When did your passion for fitness start?

I've always been fit. I took part in inter-school cross country 3 times in primary school, and in high school I played a lot of sports. In year 11 I got the highest beep test out of the whole school, and I love the adrenaline of being in a "fun run". Long distance running has always been my speciality.



What keeps you determined and driven to work out? 

I just simply don't want to have an unhealthy body. By staying fit, it improves my chances of staying healthy.



What is your diet like?

No set diet for me. I know if I want to be professional then I should be on a diet, but I haven't studied into it much. In saying that, I only have fast food once a month and have at least 3 veggies in my dinner. And I love eggs. If I can have eggs with my meal, I'll have them.



If you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?

I wouldn't call it a "cheat" meal, but my "treat" meal is Chinese. But only from a specific shop. Honey chicken, egg noodles, omelette, with a side of veggies. That's my go-to!

  

What’s the best form of cardio for you?

Running, but with a pram. Running alone has become a routine for my body, so I like to add in a weight. It makes my legs work harder and it means I can take my daughter out with me.



Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?

I do the classic road trip, four wheel driving, and camping date. You really get to know someone when you're in nature for a weekend. So if they're keen to come, then I feel obliged be a good date for them. I've had some amusing times, so I think, and hope, I'm a good date.



Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?

If it makes me want to dance, I'll listen to it when working out. I need to have a positive attitude when working out, but I'm not overly fussy on the genre of music. It's all about what's playing in the moment



Do you have any other passions besides fitness?

Tattoos comes to mind. I love the artwork and being able to permanently express what I like. Most of my tattoos do have a meaning, so I get them custom drawn. I will probably cover most of my body in the next 7 or so years.



What can’t you live without?
The country. I moved from a country town to the state's capital city. Around every 6 weeks I like to refresh my mind and go on a road trip for a few hours. Just driving past the hills and farms really makes me happy and appreciate life. Traffic and high buildings get boring pretty quick for me.



Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at … 

… Maths and English. Since I was in grade 5 at school I have always been one of the smartest kids in my class. I could spell better than 85% of Australian children my age, and I often get asked calculations from my friends and family when they need help. And martial arts and gymnastics. But they're stories for another day …



Now ... I’m just not very good at … 

… As much as I do it in front of my family and friends, I know I'm not good at singing. I don't have a good singing voice, but I can usually perform my way through the songs. It's all in the art of entertaining!



One last question Jamie, what is your big dream?

I'm not really sure. Sheep are my favourite animal and after taking care of a lamb for 5 days it really made my want to have one as a pet. So my dream for the next 12 months is to save a sheep from an abattoir, and treat it like anyone would a dog. Having a pet sheep for my daughter to grow up with would make me extremely happy.



Jamie, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future.









Comments