Jamey-Lee Franz



We are thrilled and proud to be welcoming stunning up and coming Australian model Jamey-Lee Franz at Stunning Men.


Photography by Jesse O'Leary


Gorgeous 23 year old Jamey is from Perth, Western Australia and is represented by CSA Models








He loves the sun, hot days at the beach and surfing.
Jamey has the right physique for fashion modelling; he looks fantastic and classy in a suit and out of it! He has classic gorgeous looks and a stunning physique to match.








A trained gymnast and acrobate, Jamey has been keeping fit from a very young age. But he also loves his food and is passionate about life.








He is a fun cheeky guy, self assured but never cocky. Jamey is also a romantic at heart and enjoys watching sunsets over the ocean.







Our warm thanks to Jamey for agreeing to be featured at Stunning Men and for taking the time to do the interview with us. 


Don’t forget to check CSA Models
and their stunning models. 


Jamey's vital statistics
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 137lbs
Chest: 34"
Waist: 29"
Eye colour: green
Hair colour: brown

 

Here's Jamey's interview in full




Jamey, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. You are from Perth, Western Australia.

Yes, I’ve lived in Perth for 17 years but was actually born in South Australia, moving to Melbourne when I was very small for my dad’s work, then back to Adelaide before finally settling down in Western Australia.



First thing first ... how did you get into modelling?

I once was approached by a photographer when I was catching the train to the city. He gave me his card and I decided to give him a call back. I did a few jobs for him, a couple crazy ones. One was in a shoot at Hyde Park in Perth, where I was completely body painted. Needless to say I got a few strange looks that day!



You love doing crazy stuff in front of the camera then?

I also have done normal work and a formal shoot for a store and I believe they still use my pictures. That was way back when I was in high school. But recently I decided to give modelling another go.



What do you think is the most fulfilling thing about modelling?

It’s always exciting being in front of the camera. I have always been a little bit of a performer; I feel modelling is somewhat an extension of that. Getting the opportunity to be a part of an up and coming designer’s new brand or a campaign for a major label is awesome. Helping someone else achieve his or her personal goals and finish a project is extremely fulfilling.



How comfortable are you in showing off your physique in a shoot?

I’m extremely comfortable, while like everyone I have issues, things I might want to change and I’m not the biggest buffest guy in the world. But I’m comfortable in my own skin and love showing it off!



And nobody’s complaining! You are looking amazing. How on earth did you get into such shape?

I’m a naturally slim person so I do have to put work in at the gym and also eat my weight in food every day; I have had the help of people very close to me, who have done competitive body building and sculpting! They are always giving me tips on what exercises to do, different training methods and diet ideas.



When did your passion for fitness start?

I have always been a fit person; I was an elite gymnast from the age of 8 till about 13-14. I trained every day after school till about 8 at night and then 3-4 times a week in the morning before school. So fitness and hard work was ingrained from a very young age.



What keeps you determined and driven to work out?

Setting new goals and seeing progress, I constantly take pictures and keep track of my progress, it’s an extremely efficient motivator. I’m only human though and some days are harder than others but you just have to do it!



What is your diet like?

Before a shoot I’m extremely strict on what I eat; basic carbs, protein and minimal fats to make sure I’m lean and my body looks good. Due to my naturally slim physique I can’t eat like this forever. Trying to get enough calories in eating this way would be a mission and I wouldn’t be able to make gains or maintain them for that matter. So during these times I eat what I normally would: chicken, rice and vegetables but I try to add in a mass gainer and eat whenever I’m hungry to make sure I’m getting enough calories in.



If you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?

Cheat day is more like a cheat weekend for me! On the weekends I love to go out and eat! I’m strict during the week and treat food as fuel for my body, but on the weekend I allow myself to indulge a little bit. Love a burger and chips or even a nice cheese plater with some wine of course!



You are making me hungry! Can you share your fitness regimen with us?

Sure, why not? This is how my week looks going into a shoot:

Monday: Chest & shoulders

Tuesday: Back & legs

Wednesday: Arms & abs

Thursday: Chest & shoulders

Friday: Back & legs

Saturday: Arms & abs

Sunday: Rest (I try to get out an about and do some low intensity cardio)

I also try and do HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) 4 times a week!



And what’s the best form of cardio for you?

Like everyone I hate cardio! So for me the best type of cardio is when it doesn’t feel like I’m actually working out. But when I have to, I enjoy a jog or a ride on the bike!



Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?

(Jamey laughs) I would like to think so! While I’m extremely talkative and a bit of a social butterfly, I’m also an intense listener and really take into account what the other person is saying, so I think that makes me a good date!



Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?

I just love music, all types and genres from hip hop to pop; love it all. But nothing beats training legs while listening to anaconda from Nicki Minaj.



Do you have any other passions besides fitness?

I can’t say I have a passion for any one thing! I’m extremely artistically minded. So while this is a positive, the negative can be I get bored easily. But I try to see beauty in everything, so I guess you could say I’m passionate about life!




What can’t you live without?

Music, I can't live without it! I love the way a song can capture and evoke so many emotions. Oh and my dog Bugatti!



Are you a beach boy?

Definitely! Since my dad is in the navy we were fortunate enough to live close to the beach in Rockingham. Now I’m “all grown up” I live about half hour from the beach, but my love for the ocean has never left me.



Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at …

Oh I hate tooting my own horn! (Jamey laughs)



Come on, just a little tooting …

Well, I like to think I’m a fantastic cook. I love cooking for people and screw a recipe, putting a bunch of random ingredients together to make an awesome dish is the only way to go!



Could you share one thing about you that few people would know?

It’s not something I’m good at, but a fun fact most people don’t know is that I was in the circus for about 3 years as an acrobat! 



Now ... I’m just not very good at …

(a big laugh from Jamey) I’m not sure … if I have to choose something, probably making small decisions like what restraint I would like to eat at or what to wear for the day! Oh … and definitely arriving to parties on time; I’m always the last one there, and that’s a shame because the party doesn’t start till Jamey arrives!



I bet it doesn’t! One last question Jamey, what is your big dream?

I have a lot of goals in place I would look to achieve … too many to list! But my biggest dream is to start a family! I cannot wait to have kids!!!



Jamey, it has truly been a pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Erko Jun