Royce Heaperman



We are absolutely thrilled to be featuring gorgeous up and coming fitness model Royce Heaperman at Stunning Men 




Royce currently lives in Perth, Western Australia and is represented by CSA Models. Besides fitness modelling, he is also a carpenter and an entertainer











Royce has been an active guy since being a kid; he practised many sports being young and still plays soccer. The time spent at the gym and his dedication is paying off as he has achieved an incredible physique

 







This hunky guy - who looks as hot in a suit as undressed is very friendly and down to earth and always gives 100% to everything he takes on





Our thanks to Royce for accepting our invitation to be featured and for doing the interview with us.

Make sure to check CSA Models on facebook and discover many more of their stunning models.

 

 

FS Media

 








 

 All photographic copyrights to the respective photographers


Royce's vital statistics
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 183lbs
Chest: 43"
Waist: 34"
Eye colour: hazelnut
Hair colour: blond/light brown


Royce's fitness regimen


Monday – shoulders

Warm up – dumbbell shoulder press

Side lateral raises

Single arm cable side lateral raises.

Rear delt rows

Military press

Rear delt flies



Tuesday – Legs (quads and glutes)

Quad extensions

Hack squats

Close leg press

Short step lunges

Wide stance (sumo squats)

Box jumps

Prowler

And soccer training



Wednesday – back

Deadlifts

Wide grip lat pulldowns

Wide grip pullups

Dumbbell rear delt row

Cable row



Thursday – chest  

Dumbbell Incline press

Incline fly

Bar bell cheat press

Cable press (superset with pushups)



Friday – bis and tris

Barbell curls

Chin ups

Concentration curls

Tricep press

Overhead tricep press

Tricep kickbacks



Saturdays – glutes and hamis

Sumo squats

Wide leg press

Walking lunges

Stiff legged deadlifts

Prowler



Sunday – rest day


Here's Royce's interview in full




Royce, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. You are from Perth, Western Australia ...

Yes, born and bred.



First thing first ... how did you get into modelling?

I decided one year that I wanted to try something different and thought that I might be lucky enough to get some work.



What do you think is the most fulfilling thing about modelling?

It's great to see yourself in a different way and learning to use what you have been given in a productive manner.



How comfortable are you in showing off your physique in a shoot?

Very comfortable, no problems with it at all.



You are looking amazing. How on earth did you get into such shape?

Started training at the gym when I was 18 and lucky enough to really enjoy it and have done ever since. I also play soccer and my regular job keeps me in good condition.



When did your passion for fitness start?

I have always played sports, my parents got me doing all sorts of sports when I was younger to keep me out of trouble.



What keeps you determined and driven to work out?

I enjoy looking good as when I look good I feel good.



What is your diet like?

Normally quite good, sometimes goes a little astray when things get busy but I like to keep on top of it.



If you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?

Burgers!



Can you share your fitness regimen with us?

I like to train my major muscle groups individually and minor muscle groups on a separate day to get the most from my muscles.

Legs are done twice a week to stimulate growth in both my legs and other muscle groups.

* See Royce's full fitness regimen above this interview.


And what’s the best form of cardio for you?

I use the stepper and play soccer 



Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?

I think I would be, I’m fun, think I’m funny and always have something to talk about



Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?

Anything dubstep or drum and bass, bangarang



Do you have any other passions besides fitness?

I love spending time with my family



What can’t you live without?

Music



Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at …

… giving my all to everything I do.



Now ... I’m just not very good at …

… giving up.



One last question Royce, what is your big dream?

I want to build myself a property portfolio and use the proceeds to travel the world.



Royce, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future

Comments