Kieren Stoltz



We are thrilled to be featuring
gorgeous 20 year old Kieren Stoltz at Stunning Men
with photography by Archer Imagery




Kieren is a young aspiring fitness model originally from Johannesburg, South Africa and is represented by CSAModels








Besides fitness, Kieren is very passionate about the environment, having done Conservation studies






Another passion of his is music; Kieren has been playing the guitar for some years now






Many thanks to Kieren for accepting our invitation to be featured and for doing the interview with us.







 All photographic copyrights to Archer Imagery








Make sure to check csamodels on facebook and discover many more of their stunning models.

 

Kieren's vital statistics
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 92lbs
Chest: 40.5"
Waist: 35"
Eye colour: brown
Hair colour: light brown



Here's Kieren's full interview 


Kieren, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. You are from Johannesburg, South Africa but currently live in Perth, Western Australia ...
Yes, thank you so much for having me. That’s correct, I moved to Perth with my mom about 6 years ago to start a new life and to better my future. I’m 20 years old now and looking to pursue a career in Fitness whilst working part time as a promotor.


Great! First thing first ... how did you get into modelling?

I had an account on a website called Starnow, which helps people get out into the world if they are wanting to become actors, musicians, models etc. So I got noticed by Chrystofa Aarons, who works for CSA models and the rest is history.



What do you think is the most fulfilling thing about modelling?

The most fulfilling thing about modelling is the rush that you get in a good shoot and working hard to achieve your goals, then seeing them in the photos. It’s really fulfilling when you’ve worked really hard for your body and the results show.



How comfortable are you in showing off your physique in a shoot?

I’m getting a lot more comfortable showing my body as I progress as a model.



You are looking fantastic. How on earth did you get into such shape?

Thank you, I just really pushed myself physically. I trained twice a day most times and followed a much better diet.



When did your passion for fitness start?

I’ve always had a passion for sport as I played many types as a kid so I’ve always remained active since I was young. My dad was a bodybuilder back in his day so that’s always motivated me to get in shape and stay in shape.



What keeps you determined and driven to work out?

Knowing that you’re one step closer to achieving your goal.



What is your diet like?

It’s pretty healthy at the moment as it needs to be. Love my protein of course and I try stay away from any junk food and high carb meals.



If you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?

It would have to be KFC or a sure coated doughnut.



Can you share your fitness regimen with us?

Sure. I train 5 to 6 days a week. In the morning I’ll do cardio then at night I’ll hit the weights.



And what’s the best form of cardio for you?

I like doing the step up machine and rowing as they are probably the most enjoyable things to do.



Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?

Yes, well my girlfriend seems to think so. She hasn’t run off just yet.



Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?

I’m a metal head at heart so anything that has a great groove is more than welcome to join me while I work out.



Do you have any other passions besides fitness?

Yes, I’m extremely passionate about the environment; before I wanted a career in Fitness I was studying Conservation and I’ve also always been passionate about music as I’ve been playing guitar for almost 6 years now.



What can’t you live without?

My family, the people that I’m close with, my guitar and music.



Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at …

… well I guessed I’ve answered that but I’m defiantly really good at guitar, I’m always keen to show my skills.



Now ... I’m just not very good at …

… would have to be Chemistry, I was terrible at that.



One last question Kieren, what is your big dream?

My big dream is to become successful in something that I enjoy and am passionate about. It’s not always about the money.



Kieren, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future.

Thank you.


Comments