Michael Hortin



We are thrilled to welcome the stunning and sexy Michael Hortin at Stunning Men
with photography by Hot Pixel Photography



 Michael is an aspiring model of Italian background from Perth, Western Australia and is represented by CSAModels.
 His brother Andrew, also featured at Stunning Men, inspired him to give modelling a go







 Michael is a musician at heart; writing music and performing on stage are his great passions






Michael has kept fit since a young age through sports and dance and he tries to stick to a healthy lifestyle 






 Many thanks to Michael for accepting our invitation to be featured and for doing the interview with us








 All photographic copyrights to Hot Pixel Photography


Make sure to check csamodels on facebook and discover many more of their stunning models.

 

Michael's vital statistics
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 145lbs
Chest: 37"
Waist: 30"
Eye colour: brown
Hair colour: brown



Here's Michael's full interview

Michael, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. You are from Perth, Australia …
Yes, I am Perth born and bred, never travelled out of the city.

Can you tell us a little about growing up?
I went to private schools from year 1 through 12 and then went on to completing my Diplomas in both Electronics and computing. I am one of nine children and we are a close knit bunch of kids.
I now work full time as a storeman and I am currently just trying out new things.

First thing first ... how did you get into modelling?
I have always like posing and having my photo taken but it was only when my brother got into it that I truly started to enjoy it. I always have loved being on stage and modelling is something that has always been an interest for me.

What do you think is the most fulfilling thing about modelling?
I enjoy the idea of being able to put on some clothes, pull a pose and become a different person. I am also always glad to have a feeling of accomplishment when a shoot is finished, and that when they are finally printed, the photos exceed expectations.

How comfortable are you in showing off your physique in a shoot?
I have always been comfortable in the way that I look and I am also a very open person. It wasn’t a very big step for me personally and so I am comfortable with showing off my physique.

When did your passion for fitness start?
It only really kicked in after I finished high school. Having done a lot of sports, as well as dance, back in school I was always very fit. After I left I found that I wasn’t as strong as I once was and couldn’t move as well or run as far and so I decided to make a change and get back into shape.

What keeps you determined and driven to keep a healthy life?
Being healthy and being happy walk hand in hand. I am not talking about being some super thin skinny type but of just being comfortable and knowing that I will be able to help out when needed and look after people because I won’t be weighed down because of my health.

What is your diet like?
I am actually pretty happy to eat about anything. But I try to stay away from too much sugar and fast food. I am also always trying to fit in the general rule of 2 fruit and 5 vegs for I find that it is a good place to begin in building a good diet. Nowadays I have mainly eggs for breakfast, chicken salad rolls for lunch plus left over dinner for lunch and then at least 2 to 3 types of vegetables as well as a good helping of meat for dinner. I throw in fruit and tuna for snacks whenever I get hungry.

If you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?
I usually have an Indian dish called Biryani, a type of spiced rice with curry.

Can you share your fitness regimen with us?
I play a lot of hockey, usually 3 times a week, as well as push-ups and sit-ups every night. I also generally walk everywhere that I am able to. The fact that I do a very labour intense job keeps my strength up and so I mainly work on my cardio.

And what’s the best form of cardio for you?
Team sports are always the best form of cardio. I don’t take it lightly and always try and put the most I can in. I also play sport in both winter and summer and so it keeps me fit all year round.

Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?
People have told me that I have a very charming personality and that I am very comfortable to be around. So I would like to believe that I would make a pretty good date.

Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?
I am a metal head, so listen to a lot of A Day To Remember, Northlane, Saviour, Parkway Drive and Thy Art Is Murder.

Do you have any other passions besides fitness?
My passions include Warhammer and Dungeons & Dragons, making me one of the more nerdy types. But it has always provided me with social outings and an array of friends that I wouldn’t give up for anyone. I am also very interested in music and love performing on stage with my mates.

What can’t you live without?
Family and friends, and the love and support they give. They’re always there for me and I don’t know what I would do without them.

Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at …
cooking food and making coffee. Probably comes from being Italian but I like to think that it has some skill involved. I am also working on my singing and hope to become a lot better one day.

Now ... I’m just not very good at …
organisation. I need to write everything down otherwise I generally double-book dates and end up panicking at the last minute. It isn’t fun and has gotten me into trouble more than once, but I am getting better at it.

One last question Michael, what is your big dream?
My big dream in life is to become the frontman of a world famous metal band. I am passionate about music and love the feeling of being on stage. The idea of having people singing back the lyrics that I write is also something that I don’t think that feeling could ever be beaten.

Michael, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future




Comments