Jaylon Bowden



Let's welcome sexy incredible Jaylon Bowden at Stunning Men with photos by Hot Pix Photography





Jaylon is a 19 year old Australian aspiring model from Perth, Western Australia and is represented by
CSAModels









An outdoor active guy, Jaylon has always been sportive, practising athletics and rowing among other sports, and it really shows!









 Jaylon has a great look and with an incredible physique and sexy handsome looks, he is perfect for both fashion and fitness modelling. He looks amazing in and out of clothes.







Many thanks to Jaylon for doing the interview with us

 All photographic copyrights to Hot Pixel Photography

Make sure to check csamodels on facebook and discover many more of their stunning models.

 

 

Vital statistics
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 180lbs
Chest: 42" 
Waist: 34"
Eye colour: brown
Hair colour: dark brown



Here's Jaylon's full interview 

Jaylon, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. You are from Perth, Western Australia.
Are you an outdoor kind of guy? 

I grew up with sport all around me so I love being outside doing anything to keep me active and moving; it's where I feel at home.



First thing first ... how did you get into modelling?

A close friend of mine mentioned my name to his agent and it's all been full steam ahead since then.



What do you think is the most fulfilling thing about modelling?

It would have to be being able to have the opportunity to hopefully change some people’s perspective about their life style for the better and to help push them further in life.



How comfortable are you in showing off your physique in a shoot?

I'm a very outgoing and upfront person so as soon as I got in front of the camera I was just so relaxed.



You are looking amazing. How on earth did you get into such shape?

From training 110% as many days of the week as I could and eating real clean healthy food.



When did your passion for fitness start?

I was raised to be passionate about fitness starting from soccer, athletics and rowing, so from day dot I just never wanted to stop keeping fit an active.



What keeps you determined and driven to work out?

I would have to say my friends and a love for challenging myself are what keeps me driven to push harder.



What is your diet like?

My diet consists of eating as much clean and healthy foods as I can; with my life style and metabolism I found it hard to put on weight, so keeping full of good foods is the way for me.



If you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?

It's pizza and coke without a doubt! (Jaylon laughs)



Can you share your fitness regimen with us?

I don't stick by any certain routine or guide so really all I do is train whatever two muscle groups aren’t hurting and hit them harder than the last time round.



And what’s the best form of cardio for you?

It’s running with a mate who's going to make me put all my effort out for sure.



Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?

(Jaylon laughs) I can keep my dates smiling and having a fun time so I must be doing something right.



Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?

A Day To Remember by Common Courtesy really gets me in the mood to really busy out a great work out.



Do you have any other passions besides fitness?

I love to create and build anything to do with wood like alfresco's, play houses for kids and heaps more.



What can’t you live without?

Food! (more laughs) I love food way too much!



Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at …

… riding a unicycle.



Now ... I’m just not very good at …

… singing! I like to think I can sing but it never works out.



One last question Jaylon, what is your big dream?

My big dream is to travel all around the world.



Jaylon, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future

Comments