Chris Gallagher




We are absolutely thrilled to welcome the stunning and sexy
Chris Gallagher at Stunning Men with photos by Dreamonix Photography and Alex Photopaint Photography




Chris is a young aspiring fitness model from Ascot, United Kingdom but now lives in Auckland, New Zealand and is represented by CSAModels.





Chris has very handsome looks and a stunning muscular physique with beautiful abs and chest. From a shy skinny teenager he has transformed into a beautiful sexy hunky man. Chris has great potential in both fitness and fashion modelling.






Chris is a fun lively guy who manages to balance his training, healthy living and partying with his friends. Make sure you read his fun and insightful interview at the end of this post!







Many thanks to Chris for accepting to be featured 
and for doing the interview with us.

 Please check csamodels on facebook to discover many more of their stunning models.

 

 

Vital statistics
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 157lbs
Waist: 31”
Chest: 38”
 Guns: 15"
Eye colour: hazelnut
Hair colour: dark brown



All photographic copyright to the respective photographers


 Here's Chris' full interview


Chris, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. You are from the UK but currently live in New Zealand ...

Hey! Yes I am a born and bred Brit here! Immigrated across to New Zealand in 2001 with the family and have been here ever since. I call myself a Kiwi now however as I have adapted the Kiwi culture and of course the accent! I still however haven't forgotten my motherland and the soil I was born on.



First thing first ... how did you get into modelling?

Well I've only just started out in the industry really and I guess it was always a goal of mine back when I was 15 to hopefully one day look like one of those sexy men that feature on those men's health magazines with the six pack abs and muscles bulging out and maybe feature somewhere in the fitness section.



How did it all start then?

I was first approached by a photographer in Sydney Australia who I bumped into at the gym while training, and he asked if I would be interested in doing some photos he needed for an exhibition he was doing. I was reluctant at first as it took me by surprise and at that stage I hadn't really thought about jumping in front of camera as such. The shoot went really well considering I had no idea what to expect, and got some fairly decent shots from it which then got me thinking it's something I want to pursue in. So I started building my portfolio up and have done various shoots since.



What do you think is the most fulfilling thing about modeling?

I think the most fulfilling thing is being able to work with different photographers and people each unique to their own and creating something different each time, forming relationships with photographers and creating a masterpiece. Anyone can take a photo, it's the skill behind the lens and the communication with the model that forms a great shoot.



How comfortable are you in showing off your physique in a shoot?

Ha! It always starts off a little awkward when you rip the shirt off first time with a new photographer and it takes a while to warm up before you start getting some decent shots. Though once warmed up I don't have a problem posing down to my undies! (Chris laughs)



You are looking amazing. How on earth did you get into such shape?

Thank you! This year would have been the fourth year I've been training and I guess it's just time, consistency, eating right and putting the effort in. I started signing up to a gym as a shy skinny teenager which I wanted to change. I set myself goals and today I'm a completely different person both mentally as well as physically compared to how I was before I got into fitness.



When did your passion for fitness start?

When I was around 18 and I was unhappy with how I was looking. I was shy and not very outgoing in social situations, wasn't very confident and hated anything to do with sports. Me and my friend at the time both decided we would join the gym together to motivate one another to go. Once I began frequently going I became addicted and hooked to creating a new healthy me. Today my passion for fitness is ever growing and getting people interested and motivated is one of the biggest pull factors for me.



What keeps you determined and driven to work out?

It's become my daily routine and something is wrong if I'm not training. I make time to do at least an hour work out a day (except my rest day) it's become a lifestyle I choose to fulfill rather than looking at it as a chore to complete.



What is your diet like?

CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN! Yes lots of chicken!

My usual training diet consists of chicken (lots), rice and broccoli - quick and easy. However sometimes I have fish instead though I'm not the biggest fish fan.

I'm a strong believer in flexible dieting and as long as you get your basic macro and micro nutrients (proteins, carbohydrates etc.) and (omega3, vitamins etc.) into your diet and stick to you individual daily calorie requirements you can't go wrong. I also like to live a little and party which I fit into my lifestyle as well. It's all about balance. There's no such thing as good or bad foods. It's how you manage your eating that is crucial.



If you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?

KFC or a massive Chinese takeaway container filled with bbq pork!



Can you share your fitness regimen with us?

I train six days a week targeting individual muscle groups each day and a day for cardio. I train with resistance weights with a mixture of strength building exercises as well as toning exercises to both keep muscle mass but maintaining a lean shredded body type.



And what’s the best form of cardio for you?

Walking believe it or not. While I always keep cardio into my training it's important I don't burn muscle mass away. Walking is my main form of cardio, however I do enjoy swimming and short runs on nice days.



Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?

I like to think so!!! I haven't had any complaints in bed yet ... (Chris smiles)



Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?

House dance, funky fast pace music. Gets me pumped!



Do you have any other passions besides fitness?

Travel and aviation are big interests of mine...oh and BOYS! (Chris flashes his huge sexy smile)



What can’t you live without?

My headphones at the gym, I just can't train without them!



Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at …

… flying planes, I hold a commercial pilots license.



Now ... I’m just not very good at …

… singing - apart from when I’m drunk, then I'm superb!



One last question Chris, what is your big dream?

To be settled in life, happy and stable and to be loved for who I am.



Chris, it has truly been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future


Comments