Millz @ CSA Models



We are thrilled to be able to feature gorgeous Millz, a 20 year old aspiring Australian model from Perth, Western Australia, with photos by Hot Pixel Photography.









From being an obese kid to having an incredible physique, Millz demonstrates that with a focused mind, hard work and total dedication to healthy living, everything is possible!









Millz trains 6 times a week and he loves playing basketball, which he finds perfect for his cardio!







Many thanks to Millz for accepting to be featured at Stunning Men and doing the interview with us.








 Don't forget to check csamodels on facebook to discover many more of their stunning models.

 

 

 

 

 

Vital statistics:
Height: 178
Weight: 79.5
Waist: 28.25”
Chest: 49.5"
Guns: 15.5"
Eye colour: Black
Hair colour: Black



All photographic copyright to Hot Pixel Photography



 Here's Millz's full interview





Millz, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. You are from Perth, Western Australia.

First thing first ... you have just joined CSA; how did you get into modelling?

Ever since joining the gym in high school I have always wanted to become a fitness model and when I found out through a friend that CSA was looking for new faces I decided to join.



What do you think is the most fulfilling thing about modelling?

Getting paid to be fit and do what I love which is the gym and staying healthy.



How comfortable are you in showing off your physique in a shoot?

I am very confident.


Which other fitness model would you like to do a shoot with given the opportunity?

Tony Martinovic



You are looking amazing. How on earth did you get into such shape?

I train 6 days a week mixing cardio and weight training. I also have maintained my diet 98% of the time since November 2012.



When did your passion for fitness start?

It started when I was an obese kid in high school and my friend made a bet with me that I would not lose my weight within the next year. I won the bet and never stopped trying to improve myself.



What keeps you determined and driven to work out?

Wanting to achieve my long-term goals which is to become big-time natural fitness model and then get into acting.



What is your diet like?

Meal 1: 1 cup of oats and a banana, 4 eggs scrambled with coconut oil

Meal 2: protein shake with fish oil caps

Meal 3: 1 cup of brown rice with 200 grams of kangaroo mince or stir-fry beef or whitefish

Meal 4: protein shake with fish oil caps

Meal 5: 200 grams of whitefish or stir-fry beef or kangaroo mince with 100-150 grams of broccoli.

Meal 6: protein shake with fish oil caps



If you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?

It would have to be a double meat lamb burrito from Zambreros.



Can you share your fitness regimen with us?

My fitness regime changes all the time. However I always ensure I hit each muscle group at least once a week with 4-5 different exercises.



And what’s the best form of cardio for you?

Basketball games for sure. Any form of cardio where your mind is not thinking about cardio.



Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?

I believe I am. I am easy going and down to earth. The most common compliment I get from girls is I am easy to talk to and be around and I am the most beautiful chocolate man.



Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?

Anything from the EDM genre. But at the moment it’s ‘mefjus-blunt’



Do you have any other passions besides fitness?

I love meeting new people and basketball.



What can’t you live without?

My phone and gym membership.



Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at …

I wouldn’t know how to fly a plane but I’m very good at crashing one.



Now ... I’m just not very good at …

… at maths.



One last question Millz, what is your big dream?

My big dream is to go far in the modelling industry and get into acting in the future.



Millz, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future

Comments