Matthew Mego



We are thrilled to welcome stunning and sexy Matthew Mego at Stunning Men! The first word that comes to mind when you see this tall curly-haired guy is HUNK!

all photography by David Broadway Photography









Matthew is an aspiring model from KwaZulu-Natal in South Africa and currently lives in Busselton, Western Australia. He is represented by CSAModels.









If you like your athletes big, then Matthew is definitely your man! Towering at 6'4", he has a big frame with a naturally toned physique.









Matthew is an outdoors kinda guy and an animal lover. He is passionate about horses and riding. Training for showjumping competitions and riding everyday helps keep him fit.










Many thanks to Matthew for accepting to be featured and doing the interview with us.

 Please check csamodels on facebook where you will discover many more of their stunning models.

All photographic copyrights to David Broadway Photography

Vital statistics: 
Height: 6'4"
Weight:195lbs
Waist: 36"
Chest: 40"
Eye colour: grey blue
Hair colour: mousey brown

                            
Here's Matthew's interview in full


Matthew, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. You are from KwaZulu-Natal in South Africa and currently live in Western Australia ...


Yes, I was born in South Africa.



First thing first ... how did you get into modelling?

I have always wanted to try it out and about 3 years ago I sent my small portfolio in to an agency and surprisingly for me they loved it.



What do you think is the most fulfilling thing about modelling?

Getting to do different things and some of the shoots I’ve done are pretty bizarre and different but really fun and meeting all the new people all the time.



How comfortable are you in showing off your physique in a shoot?

Yeah, I’m not fussed.



You are looking fantastic. How on earth did you get into such shape?

I luckily am naturally big built so I don’t need to work out too much (Matthew laughs), but I am keeping lean and fit; I am a competitive horse rider, competing in showjumping and dressage.



When did your passion for fitness start?

I’ve always been pretty sporty and active my whole life. I have never really got into the whole gym thing but I love the outdoors and getting down and dirty!



What keeps you determined and driven to keep fit?

Again I don’t do the whole gym thing but the reason I always get back on the horses is because it relaxes me and I feel I get more reaction and response from my horses than most of the people in my life! (more laughs from Matthew), so I keep going back to them!



What is your diet like?

Shocking!



If you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?

I have cheat days a lot!



Can you share your fitness regimen with us?

I work in construction but my extra exercise consists of riding two horses every day for one hour each, which when broken into exercise I’m pretty much squatting and doing sit-ups for 2 hours a day! (Matthew laughs again)



And what’s the best form of cardio for you?

Running. Again when the horses are too young or have an injury which restricts the riding I take them for a run and a lead in the bush.



Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?

Yes! (an even bigger laugh from Matthew)



Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?

The oldies …



Do you have any other passions besides fitness?

Besides horses… I have two cats and they are my little babies



What can’t you live without?

My family



Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at …

… Ballroom and Latin American dancing.



Now ... I’m just not very good at …

… Keeping a good diet regime!



One last question Matthew, what is your big dream?

I’d love to live on a big block of land breeding race and performance bread horses and training then. Alternatively living in New York while being flown around the world to ride other peoples horses!



Matthew, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future



Comments