Tony Martinovic



We are thrilled to welcome the stunning and sexy Tony Martinovic at Stunning Men!


with photography by David Broadway Photography









Tony, who just turned 20, is an Australian aspiring model from Perth, Western Australia and is represented by CSAModels.








If you like your athletes big, then Tony is your man! Towering at 6'4", he has a splendid physique, which he has been working on since an early age, through sports and training.









Tony's passion for fitness comes from his love of super hero movies as a little boy. But he's not just a pretty face and a great body, Tony plays the guitar and is classically trained.











Many thanks to Tony for accepting to be featured and doing the interview with us.

 Please check csamodels on facebook where you will discover many more of their stunning models.

 

 

Vital statistics:
Height: 6'4”
Weight: 194lbs
Waist: 32”
Chest: 40”
Guns: 16"
Eye colour: Brown
Hair colour: Brown



All photographic copyright to David Broadway Photography



 Here's Tony's full interview




Tony, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. You are from Perth, Western Australia.

Yes, born and bred!



First thing first ... how did you get into modelling?

Well, basically I got into modelling from a friend. He saw one of my photos that I had uploaded and questioned me if I was passionate to give modelling a try. At first I was quite nervous but then thought why not? and then followed my ambition.



What do you think is the most fulfilling thing about modelling?

When you’re on runways with all the audience watching your every movement, or when you’re just with the photographer and as he makes you take up a particular pose or be a certain way, the sense of enjoyment and fun you get from you is just indescribable.



How comfortable are you in showing off your physique in a shoot?

My very first time not so much (smile), it was a bit daunting. I then realised that it’s not so bad, and it’s now kind of second nature.
 
Which other fitness model would you like to do a shoot with given the opportunity?
I would love to work with any English or European talent just to see how their image is and compare it to my own, or see if there’s a contrast.



You are looking fantastic. How on earth did you get into such shape?

Well basically I strive and ambition myself into doing quite a lot of cardio. I wake up in the morning and go for my walks, doing a lot of up hill work and then pretty much I’m at the gym nearly every day doing specially designed high interval work.



When did your passion for fitness start?

I started my first passion for fitness when I was young, I used to watch a lot of superhero movies and always said and ambitioned my self into one day trying to look like one, well hopefully! (laughs)



What keeps you determined and driven to work out?

The desires of always wanting more, waking up every morning hungry for new work. The sense of achievement you get when you have accomplished like a set goal in the gym or something, it’s just a truly happy and satisfying feeling.



What is your diet like?

Basically, it’s a very high protein and healthy fat diet with next to no carbs, consuming less than around 2000 calories. So basically oats, fish, vegs, brown rice, steak and high protein shakes.



If you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?

I would say sweet wise anything to do with Nutella, and savoury wise anything to do with a burger.



Can you share your fitness regimen with us?

Yeah sure, so it’s high intensity which means 4-5 sets, at 75-85 (strength capacity), training at 5 (times a week). As well, I do about 45mins of cardio at a time and then train my abs 3 times a week.

Monday - chest and triceps

Tuesday - Legs

Wednesday - Back

Thursday - Arms

Friday - Shoulder



And what’s the best form of cardio for you?

I like doing long hill works, so basically having it at quite a high incline and keeping the speed relatively high, and then doing at 20min intervals.



Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?

(Tony laughs out loud) Well I would like to think so, although I may like to think I have charm and be good looking, I feel that my biggest asset is my personality. People often assume that I am just a stuck up bloke but then within a few minutes of knowing me, see that I have a remarkable personality.



Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?

Good question, personally I like and love my drum and bass, simply because I liked rock music as a kid. This is just the revolutionised form of it.



Do you have any other passions besides fitness?

I love my swimming and football (soccer). The two sports I grew up playing and is my biggest desire.



What can’t you live without?

Probably my phone (more laughs)



Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at …

… fixing things! I like to be known as quite the handy man. I am a decent classically guitar player as well.



Cool! Now ... I’m just not very good at …

… cooking unfortunately, but I am learning (smile)



Well, you can’t excel at everything Tony! One last question, what is your big dream?

To succeed in the modelling industry and one day get into acting or do Broadway work. It’s always been a dream and an inspiration of mine.



Tony, it has been a great pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future



Comments