Alex Elisseou


Let's welcome Alex Elisseou, a young aspiring Australian model from Melbourne, with stunning shots by David Broadway











Alex is represented by CSAModels and we are thrilled to be featuring him at Stunning Men










He has been into sports since a very young age and plays Australian Football League. Alex is also a keen surfer.








 Many thanks to Alex for doing the interview with us and accepting to be featured at Stunning Men. Make sure to read his interview at the end of his profile!










Vital statistics:
Height: 5'10"
Waist: 31"
Weight: 170lbs
Chest: 40" 
Hair: Brown 
Eyes: Brown 


 All photographic copyrights to David broadway Photography


Don't forget to check csamodels on Facebook and discover more of their stunning models.


Alex's interview in full




Alex, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. You are from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, right?
Yes, but I moved and I currently live in Perth, Western Australia.



First thing first ... how did you get into modelling?
I got a voucher to do a few photos with my girlfriend and they got posted on some site then I guess Chyrs saw them and liked them then call me.


What do you think is the most fulfilling thing about modelling?

Iit's hard to say I've only just started modelling never done anything like this but willing to see where it leads me.



How comfortable are you in showing off your physique in a shoot?

I am very confident at showing off my body. I'm not really a shy person. 



Which other fitness model would you like to do a shoot with given the opportunity?

I'm not sure ... i don't know any model.



You are looking great! What do you do to keep in shape?

I train as much as I can. I like to look good and I stay as healthy as I can. I also have my own gym at home where I train.



When did your passion for fitness start?
I play AFL rules and have done since I was young; that is what drives me to train and stay fit.


What keeps you determined and driven to work out?

I don't like to look down at my body and see a gut of fat. So I run and work out so that way I feel good and my body is where I want it to be physically.



What is your diet like?

I'm not going to lie and say I eat little bits of food ... I am Greek! (smile) I love food, I don't like take away and I always try to eat home cooked meal.



If you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?

If I had a cheat day I think the only food I would eat would be chocolate.



Can you share your fitness regimen with us?

My fitness regimen consists of football, running, weights and boxing.



And what’s the best form of cardio for you?

I believe that running and boxing is the best type of cardio that works form me.



Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?

Yes, I do think I would be a good date.



Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?

I like to listen to anything ... I don't mind what it is.



Do you have any other passions besides fitness?

I enjoy going out for a surf on my days off.



What can’t you live without?

I couldn't live without my car! I don't like using public transport; I like just being able to go where I want when I want.



Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at … 
... I am very good at any sport I try.



Now ... I’m just not very good at …

... passing up a good feed.



One last question Alex, what is your big dream?

My big dream is to own my own home and then go travel.



Alex, it has been a pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future.






Comments