Nathan Meneghini





We are thrilled to feature gorgeous Nathan Meneghini, a young aspiring Australian model from Perth, Western Australia, with photos by David Broadway.







With classic handsome looks, Nathan has the whole package! Besides his physical attributes, he is a creative person - music, writing and acting are passions of his - and a very friendly down to earth guy. 









Nathan is fairly new to modelling but he is loving every minute of it, enjoying meeting many great people. He is represented by CSAModels 








Many thanks to Nathan for doing the interview with us and accepting to be featured at Stunning Men. Make sure to
check csamodels on Facebook and discover many more of their stunning models.








Vital statistics:
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 163lbs
Waist: 33.5"
Chest: 38.5"
Eye colour: light blue
Hair colour: light brown






All photographic copyrights to David Broadway


Here's Nathan's interview in full


First thing first ... how did you get into modelling?
I was approached by CSA models through my profile on a website called StarNow.
 
What do you enjoy the most about it?
Meeting new faces. I've only been involved in the industry for a short time and I've already met lots of great people.

Let’s talk about photo shoots then ... how do you prepare for them?
I find the most important thing is getting enough sleep the nights leading up to a shoot. If you're tired it really shows up in the shots.

I think you have stunning classic looks? What do you think is your best asset?  
l'd say I've got a pretty strong looking jawline.
 
And if you could change one thing about your body, what would that be? 
My height. I could definitely be a bit taller.
 
You have a stunning physique! How do you keep in shape and healthy? Do you practice any sport? 
I do a lot of training and try to keep my diet clean. I don't play much sport but I'm keen to start up squash.
 
What are your top three favourite gym exercises and why? 
My top three exercises are upright rows, dips and military press. They're all big compound movements that work multiple muscle groups.
 
And what’s the best form of cardio for you? 
I try mixing up my cardio but if I had to pick one I'd go with jogging. I find going for a run for half an hour really relaxing. It's great to clear your head.
 
Now how do you keep motivated? 
I've never really had much trouble getting motivated. I just chuck on my workout playlist and get started.
 
Is it difficult for you to fit training and fitness into your life? 
My work roster is flexible so I don't usually have a problem finding time for training. I like to get my workouts done first thing in the morning.
 
We know that you guys keep a healthy lifestyle ... but if you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food? 
I love just about anything. But my biggest downfall are big, filthy burgers. The greasier the better.
 
How do you approach a challenge? 
I take my time and plan things out.
 
Do you have any role models? People who inspire you? 
My friend's and family are the people who inspire me.
 
Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date? 
Terrible! (Nathan laughs) Nah ... I'd like to think I'm alright.
 
What do you think is the secret to a good relationship? 
I think it's important for both people in the relationship to enjoy each other's company. The last thing you want your relationship to become is a chore.
 
Are you a brief man or a boxer kinda guy? 
I'm an inbetweener. I wear boxer-briefs.
 
Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?  
For cardio I like to blast drum and bass. For weight training I generally like something slower with a solid beat like dubstep.
 
What kind of movies do you like? 
I enjoy most movie styles. However I would go for something serious and intense over a light hearted movie.
 
What can’t you live without? 
Music! Without a doubt my music.
 
Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at … creativity. Two things I really enjoy are making music and writing stories.
 
Now ... I’m just not very good at … 
... time management. I tend to procrastinate a fair bit.
 
What three words describe you best?
Loyal, passionate, spontaneous.
 
One last question Nathan, where do you see yourself and what would you like to be doing in 10 years time? 
I am also doing acting. I would really like a future in that.
 
Nathan, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future. 
Thanks for the interview it was a lot of fun!

Comments