Izaak Stoks


Izaak Stoks by David Broadway

We are thrilled to feature Izaak Stoks, a young stunning Australian aspiring model from Perth, Western Australia.










Izaak is a personal trainer
and is represented by CSAModels 










Besides fitness, Izaak loves playing the guitar and the drums.







Many thanks to Izaak for doing the interview and accepting to be featured at Stunning Men. Make sure to read his interview at the end of his profile!









Do check csamodels on Facebook and discover more of their stunning models.






Vital statistics:
Height: 6'1
Weight: 75kg,
Waist: 81cm,
Chest: 104cm
Eye colour: brown
Hair colour: brown


All photographic copyrights to David Broadway



Izaak's full interview


Izaak, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. First thing first ... how did you get into modelling?I got into modelling through one of my friends. I saw his partner tagged in CSA and I thought that I could do that myself so I gave it a shot and got in.

What do you enjoy the most about it?
What I enjoy most about it is that it's a big confidence booster, and that it's a great way to make some side money by having a bit of fun with a camera.

Let’s talk about photo shoots then ... how do you prepare for them?
With the shoots, I don't really prepare myself that much. I just put on some decent clothes, make sure I maintain my training and just give it my best shot.

I think you have stunning classic looks? What do you think is your best asset?
In terms of my best asset, I couldn't pin point anything in particular but I've always been told that I have a great smile.

And if you could change one thing about your body, what would that be?
If I could change anything with my body it would have to be my shoulder injuries. It prevents me from a lot of exercises.

You have a stunning physique! How do you keep in shape and healthy? Do you practice any sport?
For me to stay in shape it's not too hard considering I work in a gym and I'm a personal trainer. So I know what's needed to maintain my physique.

What are your top three favourite gym exercises?
Top 3 exercises would be, 1: burpees, 2: pull ups and 3: cable chest flys.
And what’s the best form of cardio for you?
Best form of cardio for me would have to be high intensity circuit training. It really gets the blood pumping and it really shreds off the body fat.

Now how do you keep motivated?
For me motivation can be a struggle at times when it comes to not having any time in the day to train but I find fitness videos, loud music and motivation speeches really work for me.

Is it difficult for you to fit training and fitness into your life?
It's quite easy to fit fitness into my life. Being a personal trainer it's part of my job to stay healthy and fit.

We know that you guys keep a healthy lifestyle ... but if you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?
Ohhh ... if I ever have a cheat meal it's usually something with a load of carbs and fat, like a big bowl of pasta or a good amount of Thai food!

How do you approach a challenge?
When I approach a challenge I always look at every outcome and the best way to go about it. If there's an easier way to do it it doesn't always mean it's the right way. I prefer to tackle it correctly and make sure it's done right so I don't have to do it again.

Do you have any role models? People who inspire you?
My number one role model is definitely Arnold Schwarzenegger. Not only in fitness but he is a guru in life's challenges.

Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?
(Izaak laughs) Define a good date ...

Well ...
If it's taking a girl out to dinner and movies I think I do pretty well. Having a sales background I find it easy to talk to anyone which seems to help on a date. As well as having a good sense of humour always helps.

What do you think is the secret to a good relationship?
I don't think there's any secret to a relationship. Call it old fashioned but being honest, reliable, listen and spontaneous never goes wrong. Treat them right and you'll be treated right back.

Are you a brief man or a boxer kinda guy?
I'm definitely a briefs guy. Boxers are so impractical for fitness.

Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?
There's no particular song I like to train to but hard rock, hip hop and even some funk always helps!

What kind of movies do you like?
With movies I prefer comedies over all. I'm still a child at heart, can't go wrong with cartoons. But anything scary I can't handle (more laughs)

What can’t you live without?
There's absolutely no way I could live without my dog. Along with my guitars and drum kit. Family is a given one too.

Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at …
... drawing and harmonising to songs I've never heard.

Now ... I’m just not very good at …
Now I can sing, but I'm not very good at writing lyrics.

What three words describe you best?
3 words to describe me ... enthusiastic, procrastinator and charming.

One question last Izaak, where do you see yourself and what would you like to be doing in 10 years time?
I see myself in the future owning my own successful gym run by myself and friends and living with no regrets.

Izaak, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future!
Thanks for having me for the interview! It was a pleasure.

Comments