Nick Poulin



We are thrilled to be featuring stunning Nick Poulin, sexy American athlete and fitness and physique model. Big and hunky, Nick has also this boy next door look, which makes him even sexier!









In case you were wondering about his tattoo ... Nick has a Canadian background, hence his last name and the Canadian flag on his chest!









Nick joined AllAmericanGuys.com in September last year with some stunning shots by Michael Anthony Downs.









Nick keeps a healthy lifestyle all year round and achieved and maintains his stunning physique by training at the gym 5 days a week.










Many thanks to Nick for taking the time to do the interview with us and for accepting to be featured.







Make sure to check his facebook page and support him by 'liking' it! You can also follow Nick on Instagram!



Nick's vital statistics:
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 210lbs
Chest: 40”
Waist: 32”
Eyes: blue
Hair: brown


All photographic copyrights to Michael Anthony Downs




Here's Nick's interview in full



Nick, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview.
Hello ... no problem.

You are from Connecticut, USA I believe.
Yes, I’m from a small town in Connecticut. I live on a farm ... I love the outdoors!

You also have some Canadian in you, don't you?
Yes, I do ... the tattoo is for my grandad.

You have an incredible physique! How do you keep in shape and healthy?
I work out 5 times a week and try to eat clean year round. When prepping for a shoot that’s when I’m strict.

Do you practise any sport?
I have competed in bodybuilding shows and wrestled in high school. I am a two times state champion.

What do you like the most about wrestling?
It has taught me discipline and dedication.

What are your top  favourite gym exercise?
I love preacher curl, making sure to get full stretch and contract.

And what’s the best form of cardio for you?
Stair stepper!

Now how do you keep motivated?
The support from my family and friends has always been enough for me.

Is it difficult for you to fit training and fitness into your life?
Yes, the diet and training does get difficult at times but then I need to think about how far I’ve come and how bad I want to achieve my goals!

We know that you guys keep a healthy lifestyle ... but if you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?
Ice cream!

How did you get into modelling?
I started modelling with Michael Anthony Downs. I contacted him and set up a photo shoot and that’s how things started.

What do you enjoy the most about it?
I enjoy hearing from fans that I have motivated them.

Let’s talk about photo shoots ... how do you prepare for them?
6 meals a day, lots of water and carbs to a minimum.

I think you are a stunning looking guy? What do you think is your best asset?
My face and smile ... (Nick flashes his gorgeous smile)

And if you could change one thing about your body, what would that be?
Better abs!

How do you approach a challenge?
I write my goal and read it every day till I complete it!

Do you have any role models? People who inspire you?
Channing Tatum and Dwayne Johnson.

Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?
Yes! (more smiles) I am a romantic guy who’s very out going and knows how to have a good time.

What do you think is the secret to a good relationship?
Trust.

Are you a brief man or a boxer kinda guy?
Briefs all the way.

Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?
Eminem!

What kind of movies do you like?
Romance and action movies.

What do you do in your down time?
I don’t much down time but I enjoy doing volunteer work and raising money for cancer.

What can’t you live without?
Steak!

Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at …
... making people get out of bad moods.

Now ... I’m just not very good at …
... singing!

We won't ask for a song then! :-) What three words describe you best?
Outgoing, good time, caring.

One last question Nick, where do you see yourself and what would you like to be doing in 10 years time?
I'll be building my family business and acting.

Nick, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future!



Comments