Darrell Rabess




We are absolutely thrilled to welcome incredible 
 Miami Pro Fitness Model Champion 
Darrell Rabess at Stunning Men!











28 year old Darrell is a London based sponsored athlete, fitness model, celebrity personal trainer, massage therapist and actor from london, UK. He is also the director of Simply Rabess Physique and Fitness.
Darrell's sponsors are Sci Mx Nutrition, Sport Kitchen, #GAINZ Clothing, Muscle Works Gym and Pro Grips








With an amazing physique all year round and stunning sexy looks, Darrell is taking the fitness and modelling worlds by storm.


Daniel Dixon




Darrell's dedication to training and healthy living is obvious and fitness is his world!



 Do check Darrell's Facebook page and please 'like' it to show him some love and support! You can also follow him 
on Twitter or Instagram



Darrell's interview in full


Darrell, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. You are currently living in London, UK ...
Yes, that’s right I am also from London.

You have an incredible physique! How do you keep in shape and healthy? Do you practise any sport?
I practice the art of discipline and dedication so if that's classed as a sport yes! (Darrell laughs). I started my athletic career as a football player and had various trials around the country. Unfortunately due to a knee injury I had to quit and that is when I found the love I have for the weights room.

What are your top three favourite gym exercises and why?
I love Squats, deadlifts and chin ups. The reason I love these exercises is because they challenge me mentally as well as physically and that is something I love about my sport.
And what’s the best form of cardio for you?
I find the best way to get maximum benefits from cardio for my conditioning is to mix it up between LISS (Low Intensity Steady State) and HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training)!

Now how do you keep motivated?
I am motivated by weaknesses I have and even more motivated by improving my mental resilience and pain threshold.

Is it difficult for you to fit training and fitness into your life?
I find it very easy to fit training into my life because fitness is a way of life for me! When people ask “how do you do it?” I reply “how don't you!”

We know that you guys keep a healthy lifestyle ... but if you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?
I like to change my cheat meal each week to keep it interesting but my top 2 are Indian and Italian. I love a creamy dish!

How did you get into modelling?
I first started modelling after being scouted by a wellbeing company to advertise their sports products on TV and from then on I decided it was something I enjoyed so I continued. Then my passion grew an I then competed and won my first show Miami Pro.

What do you enjoy the most about it?
I most enjoy the preparation that goes into a shoot, people don't see the discipline and hours of training, food preparation and sacrifice we go through. They just see the end result but, like I said previously, I love the mental challenge!

Let’s talk about photo shoots ... how do you prepare for them?
I am generally very strict and live a clean lifestyle so my preparation is more focused on the peak week, which involves modified training disciplines in terms of reps, sets, tempos and exercise selection while I play close attention to depletion of water and carbohydrates.
I think you are a stunning looking guy? What do you think is your best asset?
I don't really have a best asset but I do receive a lot of compliments on my smile!

And if you could change one thing about your body, what would that be?
I wouldn't change anything about my body because it makes me who I am and it is what the supreme blessed me with. I will just try to bring the best out of what I have.

How do you approach a challenge?
I approach most challenges with an open mind & I like to think of them all firstly as an experience to grow and develop.

Do you have any role models? People who inspire you?
When I was younger my role model was the footballer Ian Wright!

Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?
I think I am a great date ... but my past dates may think otherwise! (Darrell laughs)

What do you think is the secret to a good relationship?
I think trust, honesty, passion, attraction, trust and loyalty are good ingredients to a good relationship.
Are you a brief man or a boxer kinda guy?
I am a boxer man in the day ... brief in the night!

What do you listen to on your iPod?
I love dirty house music!

Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?
I don't have a favourite song but I do love Pharrells Happy at the moment.
What kind of movies do you like?
I love action and comedy films but I also like the odd horror.

What can’t you live without?
I can't live without my Nan, I adore her as she has always been there for me from day one.
Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at …
... at writing poetry.

Now ... I’m just not very good at …
... at taking orders from others.

What three words describe you best?
Hardworking, outgoing and passionate.

One last question Darrell, where do you see yourself and what would you like to be doing in 10 years time?
In ten years time I will be in my clinic helping people get fit mentally and physically while I live with my family in clean environment somewhere HOT!

Darrell, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future!



Comments